• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants speed paste hard to dissolve, used very pure amphetamine sulphate powder

Toz

Bluelighter
Edit: thread title should read that I am used to very pure amphetamine powder that dissolves by just adding water almost

Hey, I bought some speed a few days ago, apart from that it was long time ago since I did speed. (years). My girlfriend used to really like it, it was her DOC, so I did it alot too, though never really cared for it after we separated. Now I have some, and it's difficult to dissolve in water. Or well, sometimes it is. Seems to be depending alot on how much water I add. I tried insulin rigs 1ml first, failed totally, would not dissolve even. Then I used 3,5ml syringes +31g leuer lock needles. This worked though the solution was hard to press through the 31g needles for some reason, however when trying to dose 400mg or above, it will not dissolve completely and actually just gelled up like a MS Contin. This was annoying to say the least. Any way to fix this? Would bringing out the heavy artillery (10/20ml syringes and larger needles help?).

I was used to getting pure powder with some small hard stones, this we bought from the dealer who I always could watch take it from the 100g/1kg bags. This you added water too, and it almost dissolved itself immediately. Now I've never had speedpaste before, just this type of meth/amphetamine that always dissolved and never left any residue. With this I find I sometimes even lose like 1ml of water of 3,5 because of all the goo that doesn't dissolve. Seems to work with less amount though it may be random.

Any tricks? Heating? (I think not but...) Chopping and drying the stone I got?

I am not that mad since the price was quite low and I got more than I payed for, it wasn't great in my standards but I've found that nothing really is since being able to get it without someone stepping on it yet another time after the kilo. It wasn't particularly bad either, it's quite avarage. Is this regular for this type of amphetamine? I will complain about the solubility of this if I'm not doing something wrong, because to an IV user, this is unacceptable really. Wish I had micron filters for this.

I think speed taken any other way than IV is a waste of time and money so don't recommend other routes, I've already done those, boring I say.

Last edited:
I've never heard of speed paste before...and u describe it like a powder, so is it powder or paste?

Ur equipment seems fine, and like u said, u shouldn't need to prep beyond adding water and maybe stirring for a little bit...so really there's only 2 reasons I can imagine:
1) You have a base, and you need to add an acid to dissolve it,

Or

2) You have regular amph salt that is cut with something nasty that is insoluble in water

My guess is #2, since you said it dissolves in some circumstances and not others, but can't be sure of course

Bottom line is: nobody can tell u what u got, and salts should dissolve in water without any tricks (heating and recrystalziing etc) so if u can't dissolve it, don't shoot it. And if you don't wanna snort, smoke, or take orally, then throw it. Away or return it

It's just a big stone that can be cut into powder and feels slightly moisty (can be dried, did with a small amount, makes it easier to crush/dissolve). Can try adding citric see if it helps but I've never heard of anyone doing that to amphetamine. Just feels annoying when having had great quality in the past, even if the quality doesn't suck whoever cut it truly does. You cut speed with sugar, that's it. Fuck everyone who adds other stuff. Especially things that don't dissolve.

Would upload a picture (but after thinking for some seconds no I would not have anyway) but since it's against the rules, google "speed paste" in the pictures section, you'll see some white colored stone form speed on the first page (top left), mine looks exactly like it.

You you're right, not worth wasting last veins on speed, will have this fixed (as in money back) if it doesn't work out dissolving. more tips is welcome if anyone know anything or if you just think the guy who cut it was a moron

I've never really heard anyone say speed paste either, but it was sold to me as such. It just makes me annoyed and perplexed at the same time that people cut with something that makes it more dangerous and harder to use to a majority (I will say the majority of regular tweakers here IV) of their clients. Ok if I had been fucked over totally, but had it dissolved as speed should, I would have had no complaints. It makes zero sense to someone who has had alot of experience with these things.

Last edited:
He told me this is amphetamine sulphate base, does this make me have to dissolve it differently?

Could it be smoked if it is base? save the veins from the citric.

Last edited:
Sulphate generally has solubility issues, i have heard figures quoting solubility of 50-100mg/ml.

Don't take my word on this though.

HCL should be more soluble.

EDIT: Here's a wiki link to back me up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

Last edited:
Sulphate generally has solubility issues, i have heard figures quoting solubility of 100mg/ml.

Don't take my word on this though.

HCL should be more soluble.

It's when I started going over 400mg / 3.5ml I think this started to gel. Otherwise mostly a bitch to get dissolved. Bringing out 10ml syringe could save my veins from the citric? They really don't need that crap at the moment.

A 10ml syringe would do the trick but unless you have extremely good technique, and even then, I suggest using those 3.5cc rigs.

Yes 10ml will be hard since I need to use my hands or maybe if I can find some deep veins in the legs by looking at a vein map, all visible ones are a no go though. Other people have bought and seem satisfied with solubility which is weird to me. Maybe because I take high doses compared to them it doesn't work that well.

Eating left over residue from failing to make a solution got me high as eating any amphetamine would, maybe it is just hard to dissolve.

3.5cc isn't really doing it, I need those 400mg to be satisfied and I can never have a second shot for hours after the first one. I will tremble and vasoconstriction makes it stupid to even try.

Will try 3.5ml + acid then I guess, anything else apart from ascorbic that I currently don't have that I can use? Not pressing lemon juice in my veins, never again lol (did in desperation with #3 heroin late at night noticing I was out of ascorbic)

Other than citric, I don't think you'd be able to get your hands on anything else very easily on a sunday night.

I suggest you plug, there is only a 5% drop in bioavailability from IV. Even if ya don't want to hear it ;)

I don't care about bioavailabilty, I can afford more without problems. I only care for the rush, all other methods of ingestion are equally worthless. Thankfully it is monday morning here in Sweden, stores open in 2 hours.

I'm sure there is still a rush with plugging. I would consider the rapid comeup of plugged stimulants sort of rushy. Not trying to be be repetitive here, but plugging still offers an incredibly quick onset (obviously not as fast as IV) and I'm pretty sure with amphetamine the BA is close to 95%. I know you said you don't care, but seriously you should reconsider. Chasing the "rush" is pointless. It's never going to be the same as the first shot.

I agree that there is a rush following plugged amphetamine.

I would still advise plugging as you stated you aren't worried about financial loss, but I understand the reservations.

I only ever have a first shot, now, simply because I can not have a 2nd, I've tried so many times it's not worth wasting my time on more. It will not work, vasoconstriction of these dosages + my trashed to shit veins will not comply. If I am lucky to register after the first shot these days, it usually clogs the needle. I tried several times with 23g, impossible to put solution in veins even using those monsters. That told me there was no point.

Or maybe you mean the first shot and then wait untill you have slept. I was planning to sleep tonight but that appearently isn't happening. Monday already, time passes quickly. Hallucinations are of some annoyance though by now.

I did plugg my last dose when it gelled up, didn't want to shoot that crap, however if it dissolves I will shoot it. If not, I will take antipsychotics and go to bed. Felt no rush, only other thing that I can say has a rush in my eyes is smoking or maybe IM/Subcutanous (which I would never want with amp)

If you're already getting visual disturbances you should take your anti-psychotic and get some rest. A low dose so you can be up and ready tomorrow evening for another round if you feel so inclined with minimal interaction.

Well, they are somewhere but they are not where I expected them to be. Going to smoke weed, don't think it will help but it's worth a try. (glhf finding pills with my vision, I can hardly read this forum because stuff is melting /seeing multiple images) I have this problem normally too, it's just exacerbated right now.

I'll report back later if this worked with something acidic I am not really in the mood for trying now I think.

Alright dude,just smoke some bud, grab some juice or something and relax. You'll fall asleep eventually if you're not actively trying.

Weed always "rounded the rough edges" so to speak when crashing for the night.

Yea same here, though classifying this weed a scheduled substance would be giving it too much credit. It's the worst bushweed I ever got in my life, that's the reason it's still with me. Smoking it haven't really felt worth the effort lol. Now it might be,

Think decreasing dosage from 400mg to 250-300 might be a good idea too, I mean I am high now, after shootng yesterday floored would have been a better description. Just have a hard time dosing that first shot, since I can not have a second if I am not satisfied.

I advise you to stop shooting this stuff. You obviously have low quallity amphetamine. "Amphetamine paste" in central europe is usually a mixture of 10-20% amphetamine sulphate, lactose and some water (or solvent residues and trace amounts of amphetamine base). Sometimes it contains other shit like caffeine and paracetamol or other pills and its binders. The dosage of 400mg of your mixture is a good indication the stuff is heavily stepped on.

Yea got tired of it, cba this used rectal instead. It seems most people in this country has never had good drugs, I always hear stuff I think is mediocre or crap is great from other people. Now maybe I have been spoiled since the time we were a group of friends that used to buy large amounts to sell and use ourselves of most drugs we liked. When I buy qunatities of like 1-5grams these days I just seem to always get dissappointed. Maybe it is just time to fucking give up. It feels like it really.

Well, the older junkies have some good gear and are always looking for the slightest amount of money to earn, but then you have to put up with them, which I won't.