• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speed on day 1; Coke on day 2? (Harm reduction)

Ringfinger

Bluelighter
Is that enough time to space them out, in terms of trying to minimize damage to the heart and brain? How long does speed impact the heart after the last dose?

I've got a banging techno event on the night before NYE, and I really want to take speed for that. MDMA is out of the question due to bad reactions which took place several years back. Then on NYE, I'd like to get high on coke.

The problem with the question is we don't know dose and purity. Let's assume great coke and (a form of) Speed the next night. That is not healthy back to back. Another problem. We don't know your health or how much you do on a regular or rare basis. This is completely my opinion only. If this is something your familiar with and have a tolerance to, as long as you keep the doses within reason( what within reason is, is another issue, because nobody knows how much you can handle), within your tolerance range, it shouldn't be an issue. We'll see what others have to say. Keep safe. I in no way recommend this combo, I am being honest. If I'm off a lot with this answer, I'll edit this post. The best, healthiest answer is don't do it.

Amphetamines main effects can last from 4 to 24 hours, even longer, depending on dose.

Last edited:
If your a casual drug user and just getting amphetamine and cocaine for new years id say the risk is very high no matter what you do. Id expect people trying to make a quick buck and selling anything.

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I have never tried speed and haven't done coke for about a year and a half.

TBH if I were you I'd not even bother play it safe get a few beers if your over 21 but. Don't binge drink. Your gunna be prey if you try buying and aren't regularly around New year's. Your likely to get all kinds of garbage because it's supply and demand with new year's the demand is huge so the supplier have no incentive to give you quality because if your like hell no there's five others ready to buy there dangerous cutt trash .

Coke after speed is ok, I don't see any problem unless you skip a few nights of sleep in a row on speed, coke+alcohol might make you drowsy and you might fall asleep standing or driving. Oh, by the way, make sure you don't drive a car if you're skipping sleep, you can crash for no reason and fall asleep at the wheel. If you're into speed/coke and you missed a night of sleep don't drive even if you redose.

Coke after speed is ok,
I did something the other day I had never done before - I did a shot of meth which was really mild, it just felt like nothing, no rush and no feeling amped, so about three and a half hours later, I took a shot of coke. Fucking crazy! The rush was insane, and at one point it had me feeling pretty scared because my ears and my face got really hot, and that's not something that tends to happen to me when using either. A good meth shot gives me warmth in the chest & 'tingley' warmth that travels down my body. Super good feeling! A shot of coke doesn't tend to bring on a lot of warmth, just an elevated, "super euphoria" that's really out of this world! It's amazing! On this occasion the rush lasted longer than a usual coke rush, weird and very spacey, my bottom lip went numb (usually happens with the coke rush) but after, the super hot face and ears freaked me out! I never got that before. After the amplified coke rush subsided it seemed to have awakened the meth that I did earlier that had no effect. I ended up awake for 2 nights! For the most part, I enjoyed it, but I don't know if I would ever do the two that close together again. There were a few moments there when I thought I had ODed. I think I'll just keep the memories and chalk this one up to experience!
I surely would not recommend the combo to someone who hasn't partied in a year and a half, even with one on one day and one the next day. Be safe!!

Last edited: