• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

speed nausea

cortexgraphs

Greenlighter
Hi,

I got speed paste from darknet and I meet a nausea symptome. How I can to stop it ? sugar ?

Hmm... well i rarely get nausea from speed, and have no clue what kind of paste you have. but from my experience using mamp and other amps, to me it sounds like unless your nausea is caused by something else, its hopefully just a byproduct of being amped up.

I dont know what kinda Pharms you have? I mean in terms of prescription meds, but many (if not all) GABA analogues would help, such as Gabapentin or Lyrica. Or some of the infamous Benzos! Preferably a longer acting one if you choose, but the sweet and lovely Xanax is never a bad choice. Its no mystery to me why its most people's favorite benzo, including mine. it is indeed the strongest and most potent (excluding Barbs which aren't Benzos anyways). But Klonopin and Vallium would be excellent choices, or even Soma or Ambien too. There is also alcohol, or OTC antihistamines. Otherwise i dont know what kinda Nausea symptom you have? I have never been a big fan of Alcohol. But Hydroxyzine (Vistaril/Atarax) preferably Vistaril, will help with sedation and nausea/ motion sickness for de-amping yourself so to speak. otherwise things like Diphenhydramine/Dimenhydrinate (Benadryl/Dramamine) work wonders too.

Other questions to ask yourself which might help would be, How much experience do you have with speedy drugs, like coke and mdma as well as all sorts of amps? How recently have you done some speed. Also, If its not nausea from how your body is handling your speed, how certain are you that it isn't possibly dirty speed? There are some various testing methods you can look into. I am assuming your nausea is gone by now, but if it comes back every time you do more of your speed paste, any of those questions might lead you to a direct answer, otherwise it might have been nausea from low tolerance level, or something unrelated to your speed all together, and was more a matter of interesting timing that led you to believe it was the speed.

There is tons of digging to be done on this sorta subject through the internet, but I am hoping your nausea is simply induced by being amped up. In which case you should know if you havent done anymore speed in a while. At least 4-6 Hours should be plenty time to notice any gradual decrease of nausea depending the quality of your speed and your tolerance level. That's just my two cents off the top of my head, hoping that its not something more complicated. It could always be dirty speed, which can potentially add a lot more to the equation.

Anyways, Hope that helps! best of luck to ya!

EDIT:(You may already know this, but being that i suggested benzos for a possible solution, and if it works, the possibility you do speed all the time and end up taking lots of benzos, i really feel i must say this!)

In regards to Benzos: If you find every time you do speed, either if its from dirty speed or your bodies reaction to any kind of speed, and you choose to counter it with a benzo, make sure you dont take benzos all the time, or for too long! If you start having side effects/ Withdrawal symptoms from the Benzos, that is a sure sign that you have developed a dependence, and in any regards (weather cold turkey quitting is an option or not) I highly suggest IMMEDIATELY tapering off and giving a big break for a while. Benzos, specifically in my case Xanax Withdrawals, Can be Very Deadly! I am not completely sure if this applies to all benzos but i think so, the fact that for at least Xanax withdrawals, they can be worse than Heroin withdrawals and unlike Heroin withdrawals that WONT kill you, Xanax withdrawals actually WILL KILL YOU! and if they dont the first seizure, they might the next one, and those will keep coming until your off. And even being off of Benzos, if you have taken them long enough, the way Benzos are not stored in your Body's fat cells but actually inside your bones, you could potentially have enough long-term concentrations of benzos leaching out that can give you more seizures, AFTER you have been tapered and detoxed all the way off! Big Word of CAUTION with the Benzos on my part. and Also stuff like Lyrica, and other nonbenzodiazepines like Ambien etc, will give seizures as well.

Last edited:
Hi,

I got speed paste from darknet and I meet a nausea symptome. How I can to stop it ? sugar ?

I myself have only heard of Amphetamine paste, I have never seen it in person or tried it but I have a lot of experience with almost every other Amphetamine though. I feel that your nausea can be cause by one of several different factors or a combiation of them.

1. The paste could be impure and you are feeling left over byproducts from when it was made.
2. If you did not have any food in your body when you took it, it could be making your stomache more acidic than usual and causing very small amounts of damage to the stomache lineing. (From oral doses)
3.If the source is less reputable or not very well known or reviewed, its possible that what you recieved ony contains 10% Amphetamine or none at all leaving you with a mixture of random things put together to mimick the effect of Amphetamine
4. If you havent taken in the proper nutrition for your body to function correctly before/durring use, it can leave you very dizzy, nauseous, memory issues, loss of coordation etc.
There are several more but these are the first ones that come to mind and were the most common for myself. There are a few different ways you can go about subsiding the nausea but the best one by far for me and most others would be to eat something with as many carbs and proteins as possable ie. Some toast with turkey meat, lots of milk If you have about $65 to spare (price in my area for a 12lb bag, could be more or less in your area) what i use myself and i recommend for when using Amps is a protien powder called "Serious Mass" by Optimum Nutrition (they should pay me for promoting there product, this is the 3rd time i think haha). If im not mistaking (trying to recall off the top of my head) one serving has around 320 carbs, 1250 calories, 50g protien and a decent mount of BCAAs and its easy to get down even when all spun out. I like the vanilla one the most if your interest. Hope this helps!

P.s. i have never hear of sugar actually working, i thought it was a wifes tail that Marry Popins sang about.

Hmm... well i rarely get nausea from speed, and have no clue what kind of paste you have. but from my experience using mamp and other amps, to me it sounds like unless your nausea is caused by something else, its hopefully just a byproduct of being amped up.

I dont know what kinda Pharms you have? I mean in terms of prescription meds, but many (if not all) GABA analogues would help, such as Gabapentin or Lyrica. Or some of the infamous Benzos! Preferably a longer acting one if you choose, but the sweet and lovely Xanax is never a bad choice. Its no mystery to me why its most people's favorite benzo, including mine. it is indeed the strongest and most potent (excluding Barbs which aren't Benzos anyways). But Klonopin and Vallium would be excellent choices, or even Soma or Ambien too. There is also alcohol, or OTC antihistamines. Otherwise i dont know what kinda Nausea symptom you have? I have never been a big fan of Alcohol. But Hydroxyzine (Vistaril/Atarax) preferably Vistaril, will help with sedation and nausea/ motion sickness for de-amping yourself so to speak. otherwise things like Diphenhydramine/Dimenhydrinate (Benadryl/Dramamine) work wonders too.

Other questions to ask yourself which might help would be, How much experience do you have with speedy drugs, like coke and mdma as well as all sorts of amps? How recently have you done some speed. Also, If its not nausea from how your body is handling your speed, how certain are you that it isn't possibly dirty speed? There are some various testing methods you can look into. I am assuming your nausea is gone by now, but if it comes back every time you do more of your speed paste, any of those questions might lead you to a direct answer, otherwise it might have been nausea from low tolerance level, or something unrelated to your speed all together, and was more a matter of interesting timing that led you to believe it was the speed.

There is tons of digging to be done on this sorta subject through the internet, but I am hoping your nausea is simply induced by being amped up. In which case you should know if you havent done anymore speed in a while. At least 4-6 Hours should be plenty time to notice any gradual decrease of nausea depending the quality of your speed and your tolerance level. That's just my two cents off the top of my head, hoping that its not something more complicated. It could always be dirty speed, which can potentially add a lot more to the equation.

Anyways, Hope that helps! best of luck to ya!

EDIT:(You may already know this, but being that i suggested benzos for a possible solution, and if it works, the possibility you do speed all the time and end up taking lots of benzos, i really feel i must say this!)

In regards to Benzos: If you find every time you do speed, either if its from dirty speed or your bodies reaction to any kind of speed, and you choose to counter it with a benzo, make sure you dont take benzos all the time, or for too long! If you start having side effects/ Withdrawal symptoms from the Benzos, that is a sure sign that you have developed a dependence, and in any regards (weather cold turkey quitting is an option or not) I highly suggest IMMEDIATELY tapering off and giving a big break for a while. Benzos, specifically in my case Xanax Withdrawals, Can be Very Deadly! I am not completely sure if this applies to all benzos but i think so, the fact that for at least Xanax withdrawals, they can be worse than Heroin withdrawals and unlike Heroin withdrawals that WONT kill you, Xanax withdrawals actually WILL KILL YOU! and if they dont the first seizure, they might the next one, and those will keep coming until your off. And even being off of Benzos, if you have taken them long enough, the way Benzos are not stored in your Body's fat cells but actually inside your bones, you could potentially have enough long-term concentrations of benzos leaching out that can give you more seizures, AFTER you have been tapered and detoxed all the way off! Big Word of CAUTION with the Benzos on my part. and Also stuff like Lyrica, and other nonbenzodiazepines like Ambien etc, will give seizures as well.

Some pretty good info here and some valid questions to help understand your situation more clearly. I would like to add to what "ThatOneDude!" Has posted and just emphasize the most impotant parts. There are definitaly lots of pharmas that can help you when on speed, especialy something like clonazepam and cyclobenzaprine (at least for me) for slowing the heart down several bpm to a less dangerous zone, reducing peripheral stimulation so you can relax, lowing your paranoia and allowing you to have decent sleep when you need to come down. Even several types (not all) of anti-psychotic (for people that go into psychosis from Amps) can be safely used in conjunction with Amps to bring the person back to earth. With that being said, combining any drugs is never really a good idea unless in an emergency situation because so many factors come into play when puting two combatitive drugs in your system without researching what is really happening in your body when done. Different degrees of brain damage being one of the more common isses with such combinations along with a list of 100s of other things that can go wrong. If you have to put pharmas in your body to reverse some side effects of Amphetamine, do so very carefully and thoughly research that specific combo before hand. Also, creating a new poly-drug addiction is pretty easy with opiates or benzos with Amp. Im basically just rephrasing what was aready said but wanted to make sure you understood fully that depending on the combo, it can save your life or end it painfully. Knowledge is your friend. Hope this helps

I've took a vallium and slept a lot. Nausea is almost gone. I have 1-2 g in powder on a little softcover book at 2 meters of my computer. It stinks, I won't stay here, back to my bed. Valluim drives me to sleeping. Is it too fresh ? Is there a compound to steady my speed ? I'm very reactive to smelly paint due of solvent. How I prevent it ? Using a microwaves ? none of answers satisfy me above.

Let the paste air dry before use.

Don't use it in paste form, you'll get nauseas.

I've took a vallium and slept a lot. Nausea is almost gone. I have 1-2 g in powder on a little softcover book at 2 meters of my computer. It stinks, I won't stay here, back to my bed. Valluim drives me to sleeping. Is it too fresh ? Is there a compound to steady my speed ? I'm very reactive to smelly paint due of solvent. How I prevent it ? Using a microwaves ? none of answers satisfy me above.
Im going to wait for the OP here to sober up then desypher this for us lol, i dont understand the question being asked.

Until then, stay safe, i would avoid taking anything else until all effects have worn off and keep a phone near by incase you need to call for medical assistance.

Let the paste air dry before use.

Don't use it in paste form, you'll get nauseas.
You are right. After sleeping (almost 24h) the nausea substance has gone in air from little heap I left on table. The powder aspect is finer and lighter. A little bit less potent but far better enjoyable than "wet powder" I got. Thanks to clarify my case.