• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants speed/methamphetamine to focus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ispahan

Greenlighter
Hi,

I can't focus at all and I am wondering if I could occasionnally use meth/speed to be able to concentrate?

I have severe ADD that make me totally unable to focus on anything at all and ADD adults cannot get prescribed amps where I live (therapy is basically the only option available).

I have tried Adderall Instant release (Teva), using it once every two weeks for 4 months but I have had to increase the dose up to 60/75mg just to feel a tiny bit more focused (never took any other drug regularly though) and I already don't have any appetite suppressant effect anymore (which I guess it's a sign that I have built tolerance to Adderall very quickly).

Any suggestion of amphetamines I could use?

Where do you live?

How about ritalin?

In some countries amphetamines are only used for children but doctors can still prescribe them for adults but insurances won't pay for it.

Op, if I were you , I'd try to stick to pharmacutical amphetamine. It is safer then meth. I feel you, in regards to using meth for focus, but that's not HR. You need to see a doctor, if your able.

Sorry, but this is more or less a 'what should I take' thread, which isn't allowed, so I have to close the thread

Ask your doctor about non-amphetamines, like Atomoxetine (Strattera), Clonidine or Guanfacine

Status
Not open for further replies.