• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speed harm reduction tips for a beginner?

talkin2myself

Bluelighter
I just got my hands on some really good speed powder, but I don't want to go too far. Here's my questions:
- exactly what kind of vitamins (or minerals or whatever) are taken away by speed usage? (I heard about calcium is a "must-get" when you use speed, are there any other thing I should take, like vitamin c, b6 or something?)
- I know about the dehydratation, but I heard drinking too much water with stimulants can be harmful, is that true? I like to drink water+lemon juice, is it good to rehydrate my body? (No sugar, just fresh lemon)
- I'm fat, and it feels really good that speed takes away my appetite. Is it safe to not eat for like a day or something if you're obesed? I have a lot of weight to lose, and you may think I'm saying excuses here, but I tried to lose it for 8 years now, and it always came back. (yo-yo effect, I guess). My appetite is crazy when I'm sober, my shrink says it's some kinda "compensation" shit.

Any other tips are welcomed! :)

Hmm, are you male or female? It's always good to remain hydrated.

For vitamins you're totally fine with just taking a multivitamin on a healthy meal once you come down and try to sleep, drinking to much water in general can be bad just don't try to polish a gallon in a hour and you will be fine. Just drink a little more than you normally would. Amphetamines can be good for weight loss but I've always been told when you quit and don't use for awhile the weight comes back fast. But idk this all up to you good luck and be safe.

Chelated magnesium or magnesium citrate! Helps big time with a lot of the speed side effects.

Just eat a balanced diet. Multivitamins are pretty much pointless anyway.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...inst-multivitamins-stop-wasting-money/282440/

For me personally, I don't like to stay up for longer than 48 hours on methamphetamine. I've never done "speed powder" (well, except Adderall/Dexedrine I guess) but I imagine it's kind of the same thing, except with more body load?

Also, I don't know if this applies to you or not, but try and maintain some level of self-control. I KNOW IT'S HARD WHEN YOU'RE THWACKED OUT AS FUCK ON STIMULANTS, BUT TRY. Bluelight doesn't need any more stimulant abuse tales about how some guy fucked a tranny in a bathroom stall after being up for days on end on meth (although they are undoubtedly more entertaining than another morose tale of opiate abuse)

Amphetamines are good for weight loss, the problem is that the weight needs to stay off. And being in a constant fat-skinny cycle is supposedly more unhealthy for you than simply being fat.

I like using tranquilizers for when you decide to quit dosing stimulants. Klonopin is my favorite.

Force yourself to eat, stay hydrated, don't mix with downers, uppers, while it's tempting to take more do not re-dose, herb is fine but some people don't like to smoke it on amphetamine, have a good book to read or study or something to do you love doing, and get some rest and relaxation during the comedown.

And use plenty of lubricant, 12 straight hours of masturbation with a dry hand is thwart with danger. Mind you once the blisters pop and the old skin falls off at least your dick will be all brand new!

I literally lol'd

Think of all the calories you'll be burning with all that compulsive masturbation, though! The pounds will fly off

I would say have some benzos at hand incase u get too geeked out and get some inevitable psychosis/anxiety/paranoia like symptoms

Amphetamines can, in some people, create a sense of needing to re-dose before it is really necessary (in the sense that you may want or feel like you need more even though you are still actually under the influence of the initial dose) this behavior is referred to as "fiending" (feen-ding), and can often lead people to stay awake much longer than originally intended. This in turn will lead to increasingly irrational thoughts and behaviors. It can be argued that all psychoactive compounds have a propensity for fiending but stimulants, amphetamines included, seem to elicit this response more readily.

A good way to negate this risk is to have some anti-psychotics on hand, such as olanzapine (Zyprexa), quetiapine (Seroquel), or respiridol (Resperidone). These medications are dopamine antagonists whereas amphetamines are dopamine agonists. So put more simply, if you think of taking amphetamines as an accelerator pedal in a car, these anti-psychotics are the break pedal. Benzodiazapines will help, to an extent, with slowing your thinking but they work on a different neurotransmitter so their effectiveness is limited. I don't mean to get too technical but I am a veteran of a number of stimulants and my advice is based on practice not theory.

Stay safe!

Peace :)

seroquel will overpower the meth/adderall SUPER STRONG.. like i took a seroquel one night only 100mg, had the seroqul feeling still going in the morning so i tried to counteract it by taking like 60mg of adderall, couldnt feel shit, not even the slightest buzz, the seroquel totally knocked out any chance of the adderall getting me back up. So seroquel is a good way to drop out from the meth/adderall binges your gonna go on. Also, alcohol and diphenhydramine and a little alcohol with the seroquel is a good combo to knock your ass the fuck out when ur ready to sleep.

seroquel will overpower the meth/adderall SUPER STRONG.. like i took a seroquel one night only 100mg, had the seroqul feeling still going in the morning so i tried to counteract it by taking like 60mg of adderall, couldnt feel shit, not even the slightest buzz, the seroquel totally knocked out any chance of the adderall getting me back up. So seroquel is a good way to drop out from the meth/adderall binges your gonna go on. Also, alcohol and diphenhydramine and a little alcohol with the seroquel is a good combo to knock your ass the fuck out when ur ready to sleep.

This. Many people think benzos are a "high-killer" but no, anti-psychotics are. Will stop 'em right in their tracks. I've taken a few benzos with different drugs and they never take the high away - but make it less edgy, so to say. They take away the negatives without touching the positives much, if at all. A good mix especially with stimulants.

^I am so glad that I rarely if ever used benzos while I was a crank/meth/speed whatever head! I smashed it for over a decade living on the stuff but I never used benzos and that's because I didn't get anxiety, not until the end days of my use. Amphetamines would not have been my drug of choice had I had anxiety so I most certainly would have become a smack addict as some of us did in those days.

(i mightve accedentally said adderall instead of speed a few times here, i meant speed)
dont worry about drinking too much water, it can be a problem because it can make you sweat out too much nutrients but it only happens and like parties and stuff that makes u sweat. drink lots of water, to the point where you have no cottonmouth. it's fine to go 1 day without eating, but no more than one. the next day eat something before doing adderall if you do more to make sure you'll eat sonething. if you go too long without eating it can become extremely difficult to eat anything. my friend almost had to go to the hospital about a week ago cuz she did adderall like 4 days in a row and didnt eat anything, then couldnt eat after that because not eating for so long made her too naseaous. she recovered, but it was pretty close. (if this ever happens to you smoke weed, itll help u eat). It is a very effective weight loss drug tho. not only does it decrease your appitite, it burns weight itself too. idk about the vitamins and minerals, but if you eat a wide vatiety of healthy foods you'll be fine. more solid foods are easier to stomach btw. as for other tips, you should parachute them unless u want it to last really long. it makes you get way less of most of the short term side effects. don't masturbate. it takes away your sensitivity, its hard to get a boner, and it hurts. don't worry about your dick being tiny and hard while flacid, thats normal and temparary. mix it with weed, it makes the weed way more powerful and gives some people hallucinations. benzo's are great for falling asleep after, but two non-addictive alternatives are melotonin and benydrill. keep some benzo's around, they counter amphetamine overdoses. IV lorazepam (ativan) is best, then IV any other benzo(in order strongest to weakest), but if you cant get any IV benzos plugged(parachuted is the next best way) xanax is the next best choice. it kicks in quick enough, and you (basically) can't overdose on it so you can give them as big of a dose as you think theres a chance they need. don't drink with adderall, it increases the effects of both and it's hard to know when you can handle more speed while drunk. adderall has many many many uses because of all its short term side effects, so be practical and apply them to your life. some examples of uses becuause of short term side effects are weight loss, making you require less sleep if you sleep too much(i get it for this), and helping with work. be creative. quit every other week or so to make sure your not addicterd. if you get cravings, that means your hooked. hopefully it'll be minor enough to just quit. THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN'T GET ADDICTED. you definetely can get addicting to adderall, even if your taking breaks. you might not be able to quit right away. you might go down a bad rkad and end up being a hard addict. drugs do have risks. different people have different natural tolerences, and it varies by a lot with adderall. a dose of adderall could kill one person with no tolerance and not even get another person with no tolerence high. it doesnt just only depend on weight and hight too, its basically unpredictable, so you gotta start everyone else who does this on a small dose then increase it later on/next time if they dont get high. and go on bluelight while your on speed. you get a lot of questions you needa ask posted and can post replies to other people. i do 90% of my bluelighting on some dose of adderall. it makes you feels really productive too. i think thats pretty much it, be safe and have fun :)