• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speed for quick weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very hard not to lose weight on Dexedrine, especially at the beginning. If I just eat whenever I feel like it, I will drop 15 pounds in the first 2 months, which usually leaves me underweight. I am currently on a stable dose of Dexedrine and at a healthy, stable weight. I take my Dexedrine as prescribed for ADHD, I do not advocate using prescription stimulants without a prescription.

I am mildly amazed and distrustful when I see doctors claim that amphetamines aren't effective for weight loss. It is probably a disingenuous message - the true message is that amphetamines are not safe for weight loss. They will probably be effective, if you give a large enough dose. The studies that showed no benefit gave very low doses, especially considering how fat the patients were. Big fat patients do need a larger dose of amphetamine to get the same effects, although the dose is probably not exactly proportional to body weight. If you have a big body, the drug will spread out and get diluted in all your fat.

"Quick weight loss" is not what you want.

You want to gradually lose weight, a few pounds at a time.

You want to do it by eating well (not nothing/little, but well meaning the right kinds of foods and proper amounts) and exercising.

Whether or not you use amphetamines to aid this is up to you - but it's not advisable unelss you have a metabolic disorder IMO, or hit a wall without amphetamine use (meaning your body slows down your metabolism after you've lost a considerable amount on your own without amphetamines already).

We'll I know you have a low drug tolerance. But I just like to share my experience with how I quickly lost weight.

I've watched one of Dr.Oz segments about Garnicia Cambogia , and I did some research about it. I found this one http://garciniace.com
,Garcinia Cambogia a PolarisBrand. I did not hesitate to use it because it's all natural because it came from a fruit extract. What I like about the product is that it really controls your appetite. Those food that I really love to eat before, I don't crave for it now. Well, just sharing. I don't know if it will work for you, as it has worked with me. We'll why not give it a try to see what works best for you. Good luck!

I train hard and eat healthy and am still 12lbs from my goal weight.
I am going to start adding speed into a bottle of water each morning for a couple of weeks to quickly shred a few pounds.
(I am aware that this is not a permanent fix, and would rather not bomb or snort it so i can slowly drink it throughout the morning at work)
How much do you recommend each day?
and does anyone have any recommendations for me?

I have a low drug tolerance.

:)

Given that you read what others said, to answer your question, 5mg every 4 hours will help you achieve your goals. Don't forget to taper off in the end because if you quit cold turkey you will feel the need to binge on food and you'll win it right back. -1mg/day taper should do it.

I tried Garnicia Cambogia for six days.

It caused nausea, headache and irritability...not fun.

Taking amphetamines to loose weight is a bad idea, as it's really bad for your body and you'll regain the weight as soon as you stop the amphetamines.

Anyways, old thread so closed

Status
Not open for further replies.