• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Speed containing Methamphetamine?

NoLiver

Bluelighter
A thin ~8cm line of this fast-drying "speed paste" caused very pleasuring effects. But it's very unusual to feel such waves of euphoria even 20h+ after snorting without redosing!
There is a rumor, that it often contains Meth these days, sold as "regular speed paste".

It's not popular to sell Crystal in this area. Never met someone having it, except in czech.

The marked seems to be well saturated with Speed here.
Is it realistic that it maybe contains some Methamphetamine to make the product more attractive? Think most customers wouldn't buy meth here (reputation). But if a customer doesn't think further about the compound "Speed" he gets, he will propably really like the effect clueless of having tooked some "bad Meth". :\

If it's right that synthesis costs are almost the same, it were conceivable someone wants to bring the more addictive Meth to the market this way.

What do you think?

Most of the time drugs knows as "speed" are methamphetamine and sometimes dextroamphetamine. Not all meth is crystal, infact the first time i ever tried meth when i was younger i had some hillbilly shit made in a dryer that was a orangish brownish oily pastey substance. Seemed to last longer than crystal but it wasnt intense. Dont know the difference in the manufacturing techniques and the shit the produce as im not a big fan of uppers (mainly my DoC is heroin) and actually only recently got into crystal. But in my experience anything called speed had been meth 90% of the time and the other 10% it has been dextroamphetamine and from how you explained it, chances are its a form of meth.

Very well could have been.. it's like asking, "did my opiates contain heroin?" But it would be mere speculation on our end, so we cant give you a definitive answer.

- Hopeless soul

Pretty much, slang varies on what drug it really is from area to area. Some places people call meth dope and up here heroin is dope. However i cant think of too many other things (besides RCstims) that could be considered "speed" and any time ive ever heard the term used anywhere it was referring to meth in one form or another, cept a few younger kids ive met who considered adderall and dexedrine "speed" and actually asked to buy some speed and got something totally different than what they expected. Kind of like the one time when i was younger some kid asked to get some dope and expected weed but got a bundle of heroin and didnt even know what it was and when explained he just gave it back and said "keep the money too man this shits too confusing in done with these drugs" which was pretty cool in the end lol. Just goes to show know what people mean by the different slang terms they use. If you want a specific stimulant ask for it and not just "speed" and dont ask for dope ever unless you know what people in the area consider dope because you will be expecting one thing and boom end up with something totally different. So moral is be specific! Or atleast have an understanding of the slang. Here speed, when refering to meth, means crystal where as the brown oily shit is considered crank (and just about completely obsolete these days) however always have to specify that you dont want some shakenbake or you could end up overpaying for fuckin garbage. Im thankful i usually dont have to even pay for any and when i get it i get some nice sizaed shards and know it def isnt shakenbake. And fuck as you can tell it working since ive been on a posting spree all night going on wild fucking rants all over the place. Weeeeeeee

^ prerty much. Speed = an amphetamine of some sort.

- Hopeless

@7nos: For sure, no one can analyze that stuff by a short description of its effects.

But maybe we can assume at least that a stronger substance might be the most active in this compound resp. exclude "regular Amphetamine (whatever d/dl)" to cause such intensive effects which are so long-lasting, based on your experiences.
It's very atypical compared to gained "speed" experiences (and with pharmacy d-amph), getting euphoria more than 20h. I think even in higher doses it will not have this potential?

What do you think about the theory, it could be interesting for someone in someway to bring it on the market of an area, where is barely explicitely demand for meth, yet??
Or to just increase the amounts of "paste" that can be sold by impressing with a Meth component? Competitive battle, product enhancing?

Heard, meth is easier to produce?! (Don't want to know further details.)

I imagine if the effects are lasting 20 hours it's meth, though IME the euphoria from crystal lasts more like 8-12 hours (if you have a low tolerance or haven't been doing it that long), and the effects after that point are rather uncomfortable, peripheral stimulation (however that's a matter of opinion and I've seen people do one shot of meth and then go on to tweak for three days straight without doing anymore, though it didn't seem like after the first day they were having much fun).

I also hate the confusing word dope, because when I was in NYC (another place where meth is rare and very expensive), dope is heroin, but in the Bay area, dope was heroin to heroin addicts, crack to crack addicts, and meth to meth addicts. Hence it was easier to go by 'black', 'hard/white', and 'clear' lol.

@7nos:
Heard, meth is easier to produce?! (Don't want to know further details.)

Pseudoephedrine - a very common drug used to treat nasal congestion - can easily be turned into D-Methamphetamine with equally common reagents. Only problem is that Pseudoephedrine is no longer as easy to obtain as it once was - it is internationally monitored as a drug precursor, makers of cold remedies have begun phasing it out in favor of other decongestants, and pharmacies will only hand out one or two packages of Pseudoephedrine-based preparations per customer.

Anyway, I'm assuming you're somewhere in central or Eastern Europe? If so then yes, "Speed" usually stands for regular amphetamine, although it is sometimes cut with meth or RC's. In America, OTOH, "speed" is often used interchangeably with meth.

It's really rare to use specific names or even IUPAC-terms when buying drugs. ;)
People may be confused if you order something like "Diacetylmorphine-freebase" or "Methamphetamine-hydrochloride" not using scene words. Or they even think you're an idiot of cop if they aren't know you better.
That works better on buying medications, but sometimes only with trade names. Someone with "Subutex" or "Temgesic" in his bags could deny your question if he had some Buprenorphine e.g.

Would be fine to meet someone to speak clearly and honestly too when ordering substances. No obscure compounds like "H", "Speed" or "XTC" with mostly unknown containments/purity...

@Hodor: central europe.
I think the (Pseudo-)Ephedrine is well available in parts of eastern europe, currently. MA gets also cooked in the eastern europe neighbourhood, but (more rarely) in western europe, too.