• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

speed amphetamines weird feeling

random15yearold

Greenlighter
hi I'm Toni you can also call me Jay, anyways for me it's currently 5:07 am and I feel a bit weird I snorted 5 or even 6 lines last night so I was at the bar with my dealers and they offered me speed and I've already took it so I decided to do it again. They made this huge line for me to snort and I did it afterwards a few more lines and the last line I took was around 10:15 pm and it was all good and everything and I've heard speed lasts about 4-6 hours and it's been 7 hours and I feel a bit weird.
Like I can't sleep but at the same time I'm too lazy to get up and I dont know if I'm still high.
How do I tell if I'm still high?

If you're having to ask if you're still high, then you're not. What you're experiencing is the residual stimulation after the euphoria has worn off, that's why you still can't sleep.

Speed always used to make me feel kinda empty and totally weird for the whole day when coming down it makes it hardly worth doing it for me nowadays.

Speed always used to make me feel kinda empty and totally weird for the whole day when coming down it makes it hardly worth doing it for me nowadays.
the comedown is shit depression hit me man i feel so fucked dizzy all the time and i didnt sleep ill go to sleep soon man i feel like shit

Sometimes it's like that literally that's not what matters man it's just how it is with speed it kinda sucks just saying nothing to worry about too much though it's just your mind it's been overdriven so that's how you are feeling now it would be weird if you weren't like that

Me when I hit it too hard and forget to eat or drink water lol

Get some good food and relax with a movie and few litres of water

Where the fuck do I get speed lmao I thought people stopped selling speed. Isn't speed just crushed up adderall?.
I snort meth.

In some countries, speed is simply very cut meth too. Fyi
Yep you said it !. In USA speed is just crushed adderral mixed with 5%-10% crushed meth and the rest is either protein powder or if you're lucky oil based moist fluffy paste amphetamine (which is way better then it being cut with other bullshit, I once got oily based amphetamine and that shit hit me hard and I was high for 5 hours straight :) )

https://fakestimwarnings.wordpress....h-n-isopropylbenzylamine-aka-n-iso-aka-death/

This is a pretty good article on Fake meth that is being sold out there. From the symptoms I swear I had some of this once! Ugh, I felt so weird and twitchy. Never ever felt like that I could not stop moving nor could I sleep. Be careful out there!

This will inform you about two cutting agents commonly being used. However, It will be very hard to tell by sight. Test your product if you can. Can't get a test kit then there are some other ways to tell if you are actually getting meth before you dose with this poison. It's called ISO, it's cheap and very easy to fool someone.

Yep you said it !. In USA speed is just crushed adderral mixed with 5%-10% crushed meth and the rest is either protein powder or if you're lucky oil based moist fluffy paste amphetamine (which is way better then it being cut with other bullshit, I once got oily based amphetamine and that shit hit me hard and I was high for 5 hours straight :) )
Whoever you are getting meth from is cutting it with Dexedrine. Or they are just selling you Dexedrine or Adderall cut with caffeine and non-psychoactive powder to make it weigh more.

Actual methamphetamine or ice/shards or crank are not cut with Dexedrine. I have never used meth as low doses of Dexedrine were enough. Friends of mine who have used actual methamphetamine said it lasts for 12-72 hours depending on the dose and it is a lot more powerful and stronger than even large doses of Dexedrine or Adderall.

nah man im back and im good that way a weird feeling tho, anyways speed that i use is amphetamine paste, base whatever you wanna call it, it isnt meth and yeah its pretty dope idk about you but in croatia its easy to find it cuz all the drugs in my city are cocaine weed shrooms ecstasy speed heroin and xanax besides there may be more but they're not popular and also i tested myself just to check if it was amphetamines and it was so yeah