• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Specific Symptoms of a Methylone Overdose?

Kajeybby

Greenlighter
Hello there, everyone! I was simply wondering if there any symptoms SPECIFIC to a Methylone overdose? I've researched and researched, but most of the threads or discussions simply skim over details or fail to mention the tell-tale signs.

Hi there,

I'd imagine the symptoms would be very similar to MDMA: hyperthermia, excessive sweating, severe bruxism, seizures, loss of body coordination (balance), completely incoherent speech. If somebody is overdosing I think you'd know about it, they'd look pretty fucked up. To genuinely overdose on methylone requires ridiculous doses though so it's highly unlikely.

Welcome to BL.

my temp goes bananas..it feels like a body temperature roller coaster.

Methylone SUCKS. Fuck all the people pawning it off as MDMA.

Thank you for the information and warm welcome, JWills! Are there any overdose symptoms specifically associated with Methylone?

Thank you for the information and warm welcome, JWills! Are there any overdose symptoms specifically associated with Methylone?

Which differentiates from other entactogenics you mean? Probably not. The peripheral and central effects of the class of drugs are rather similar, so overdose would likely lead to very similar symptoms.