Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Specific Repeating Hallucination on MDMA + Weed

Trebbie19

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I know there are already a lot of topics on the internet about hallucinating on MDMA in combination with weed, but I am curious if there are people who experienced the exact same as I did.

To start off I always test my stuff, take long enough breaks between my trips (at least 3 months) and I have years of experience with these drugs. When I started doing drugs a few years ago, I always did it together with a group of friends. This group doesn’t really exist anymore and I barely talk to them. I have made new good friends but they are not into rolling. I don’t like to roll with people that are not rolling themselves, so once in a while I plan a solo trip at home. Put on some nice music and I can enjoy myself for many hours.

I weigh 125 kg and I use 200-300mg of MDMA during a trip. I know it’s a quite high doses, but it doesn’t feel like it’s too much. I like to smoke a lot of weed during the whole trip.

I am familiar with the common hallucinations: faces that suddenly have glasses or masks, animals, fences, you think you see something and then it’s gone. I’ve seen all of them, but since I do my solo trips I have one hallucination that keeps coming back every time: my girlfriend. In that moment I think she is really there, and I even talk with her until I notice she isn’t responding and when I realise I am hallucinating she is gone. Often I am having a laugh with myself after this happens. I never find this scary or uncomfortable, but I am curious if some of you also hallucinate other persons and even talk to them. And do you think weed has a big influence on this?

I also find it weird that in my solo trips specifically my girlfriend always appears, while my trips with groups have the most random hallucinations like animals, masks etc. Does someone have a logic explanation for this?

Thanks in advance!

I could get very, almost to deep in this topic but mdma especially plus weed can bring to surface strange odd and unexplainable things in the mind.

Mdma has very strong deep effects of many kinds and it has many levels.

Ive been through many levels man
Ive never had repeated hallucinations but many hallucinations.

Just a taste ive seen sparkling holographic angels gravitating towards me and much more.

Photographic memory i think is part of your hallucinations. Just a part.

Like i said rolling has many levels, stairways, pathways, doors.

After my 10 years experience of mdma ive experienced things that dont make sense based on known mdma literature.

Theres levels to this shit.....ive been saying mdma is more powerful than people know.

Hallucinations are oviously not the same as tripping. Hallucinations are never explainable ive been places through the eyes of my mind that are deeper and stranger than any dream.

For me since my first mdma plus weed hallucinations it happens easier and easier every time not too say the experience is easy.

An old friend i used to get on crazy levels with eachother. one night me and her went for a walk and later she said she saw me pushing a stroller with a dead baby and same night we both were rolling with 2 other strangers that didnt exist and we both talked witg them together.

Thank god im not on that level anymore.

Oh and ive only been on my very crazy levels during outrageous irresponsible binges.

I am familiar with the common hallucinations: faces that suddenly have glasses or masks, animals, fences, you think you see something and then it’s gone. I’ve seen all of them, but since I do my solo trips I have one hallucination that keeps coming back every time: my girlfriend. In that moment I think she is really there, and I even talk with her until I notice she isn’t responding and when I realise I am hallucinating she is gone. Often I am having a laugh with myself after this happens. I never find this scary or uncomfortable, but I am curious if some of you also hallucinate other persons and even talk to them. And do you think weed has a big influence on this?

I also find it weird that in my solo trips specifically my girlfriend always appears, while my trips with groups have the most random hallucinations like animals, masks etc. Does someone have a logic explanation for this?

Thanks in advance!

I don't remember ever hallucinating a girlfriend or repeated person, but certainly hallucinating people who disappear is an extremely common MDMA hallucination, which I've personally witnessed, and watched people witness, a lot.

Like i said rolling has many levels, stairways, pathways, doors.

After my 10 years experience of mdma ive experienced things that dont make sense based on known mdma literature.

Theres levels to this shit.....ive been saying mdma is more powerful than people know.

Hallucinations are oviously not the same as tripping. Hallucinations are never explainable ive been places through the eyes of my mind that are deeper and stranger than any dream.

For me since my first mdma plus weed hallucinations it happens easier and easier every time not too say the experience is easy.

I completely agree with all of this. It's very common for me to hallucinate on MDMA, and I openly invite it.

I also think MDMA is, or can be, deeper than most people seem to realise.

I personally have recurring MDMA trips of a different nature. One is that the visual frame at a particular moment will skip an inch or so to the left, which I always find quite odd.

Another, which is far stranger, is seeing these small organisms. It's like seeing some kind of weird psychedelic amoeba which are always there, but I've just become open to. They are very small, and will be clustered around say a window ledge. They are not floaters, they appear as no different from living beings, it's just almost as if I can see some kind of very small and primitive life.

I've even shown them to a friend who was quite amazed to see them. I couldn't stop watching them, and that night as I walked home to my house it was raining them. It was not actually raining; it just appeared that these things were kind of falling from the sky all around me, until I got home which was about a five minute walk.

Not scary, not weird, I wasn't paranoid about bugs; they were just there and felt as if they were normal.

Very interesting replies guys, keep them coming! Really enjoy reading this, because it's nice to know I am not the only one that's experiencing next level shit on MDMA :)

I'm not sure if this is an hallucination but I get the same memory but it has different endings too the point that I don't actually know what happened one night when I was 18. I get it always on the comedown. I also get a recurring thought about infinity and how long it is lol which freaks me out a little bit. Mostly I welcome hallucinations.

If had the talking thing happen after a weekend long binge shooting 4 FA.

I would hear voices then start talking back and suddenly snap out of it realizing there was nobody there.

Also was having very intense visual hallucinations...a ball of paper on the floor grew into a life-size dancing clown that keeps dancing for thirty seconds.