• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

specific oxymorphone (opana) potention question

Little_Light

Greenlighter
Hello all, first, allow me to apologize in advance if this has already been covered, but after extensive searching I can not find the answer to this question, regarding Opana. I'm legitimately posting this for a friend who doesn't have access to a computer until he's out of work.
So, my buddy, and me too, used to be a pretty good opiate addicts, he had a pretty high tolerance, mostly sniffing OC's, blues or greens. We got clean together a couple years ago, and got it under control. Now we just use recreationally, a couple times a month.
So, we were getting crushable oxymorphone, sniffing about 10mg at a time, up to around 100mg throughout a whole day. But only at about 10mg at a time. Now, our guy can only get the really crappy ER pills (which I refuse to waste my money on these days), and I don't mean with an ER coating, I mean the uncrushable wax ones. From some experimenting, we've found that taking 60mg orally, and cutting them up into verrry small pieces with wire cutters, and taking them with a real hot cup of coffee generally produces good, quick results. However it's generally very shortly lived.
So, he only has 60mg left and just lost someone very, very close to him and is trying to find the best way to take this last 60mg. We've both heard good things about taking them with a fatty meal, but neither of us have tried it. This is where the question comes in.
He was going to eat something like a bacon cheeseburger, then take some. However, neither of us really know how much he should take, and I don't want to see him OD. I've been told the BA can go up to roughly 50%, but I feel like there might be a little embelishment there.
So I was wondering if anyone had any advice. Mostly hoping to find someone who has the same dosing habits and has tried them with a high animal fat meal.
Or if anyone could maybe detail their normal nasal/oral dose and how much they take with a meal so he can to try do a little conversion action and estimate how much to take. Any and all advice on potentation/longevity, especially with dosing info, will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance, and I am sorry if this has been covered, I've been searching all day but can't turn up anything this specific.

Crisping those pills is the only way. There are plenty of techs laying around. It involves using a dremel grinder to turn the pill into powder, microwaving, then freezing. You can now smoke, snort, or inject.

Break it up as small as you can and leave it in cola over night.

The only real problem with those pills is that often times they dont fully disolve for some people. Eating food wont help this. Personally I just eat them with my normal potentiators.

Tagemet, tums, grape fruit juice, and coffee.

Hone your searching skills. Not giving you shit, but these answers and all searchable.

Hey, thank you for the reply.
I've looked up a lot of potentiators, it's more about how effective they actually are.
I was hoping for practical knowledge, and not just studies, of others experiences.
Like with the ones you listed, how big of a difference does it make?
Just for example, with the tums or the tagemet, how well does it compare to sniffing them? Do you need the same amount as a you would with a nasal ROA? Half as much as you would require orally without them? Or does it just prolong, or make a slight different?
Also, do you use all of those potentiators at once? Or just any of them?
Thank you in advance.

Ended up trying the Dremel method. Added a *PINCH* of baking soda to help cut back on gelling. Worked so well he decided to share! :-D

As far as the Tagament goes I've found that it just makes the opioid last a bit longer, no synergistic or high intensifying effect for me. I can attest to the fatty/greasy meal helping the meds work better. In fact I've found when taking opioids orally that starting with an empty stomach, taking the pill(s), and then eating a few bites of food tends to help my meds kick in better at least for me as it seems to get the old digestive tract going. YMMV of course as everyone is different.