• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

specific action of 2c-t-2 that causes vomiting?

I believe 2C-B was scheduled because it was popular, but I could be mistaken. It was synthed and distributed much earlier than any of the other 2C-Xs, before this modern wave of chemicals we're lucky enough to be able to have access to.

could affinity for this 5ht-3 receptor be one of the reasons 2c-t-2 causes such unique CEV's?

No, these are the effects of 5-HT3 listed:

When the receptor is activated to open the ion channel by agonists, the following effects are observed:
CNS: anxiety
PNS: neuronal excitation (in autonomic, nociceptive neurons), emesis

(emesis being vomiting, of course associated with nausea
nociceptive neurons would mean pain-killing.)

So I don't see how that would be a possible reason.

I have never vomited with 2c-t-2, and I have taken the dosage up to 75mg+. With insufflated 'bumps' on top.

Why? As I've explained in the Big and Dandy 2c-t-2 thread, it is definitely a psychosomatic response to the intense energy surges experienced whilst coming up. Much like how some people vomit whilst coming up hard on a good dose of pure MDMA.

You can control it with a positive mind-set, and turn those energies into the most wonderful feelings you've ever experienced. As 'any_major_dude' explained, alot of the body-load hysteria around 2c-t-2 comes from preconceptions and biased expectations due to the documented attention it gets, regarding it's powerful come-up.

It is a total chakra opener, and therefore gives you the opporunity to let the experience fall into a natural rythym. The resistance causes the extreme discomfort people report, because people don't know how to deal with the sensations. You just have to let it do it's thing, and enjoy the cleansing experience. :)

i snorted 2C-E twice, intense body load, but no vomiting. The onyl time i dosed 2c-E orally, i puked, hardcore about 1hr in. I wouldnt snort any 2C though, they HURT

People read other's reports about nausea & vomiting and expect that it will happen to them. Expectation bias is a powerful thing.
I hadn't read any 2c-t-2 reports and wasn't aware of nausea being so strong, nevertheless I vomited at ~T+1:00 after ingesting 13-14 mg. Same for my girlfriend.

I second the idea about nausea, vomiting and other types of body load from having a good possibility of stemming from energy that is not (yet) channeled properly. It's the less scientific approach of the problem / question but in my experience it can change things dramatically.

5-MeO tryptamines do have a high affinity for raw energy being released is what I think, which can make it feel anxious and otherwise uncomfortable if not handled properly and given the needed attention and approach with techniques such as meditation.