Special K

wildrumpus

Bluelighter
I am sorry if i'm posting this ? in the wrong forum, i don't mean to step out of line, it's just that i don't know who else to ask & there are many intelligent people here.
O.K., here my ?: What exactly is Special K?
I have a friend who has something in a vial that he calls ketamine. It is used as an injectable. He tells me this is special K.
But reading this board, i've come across several threads where K is mentioned, & it seems K is being referred to as something like cola. i.e. snort use.
Just hoping someone could enlighten me as to the dicrepencies. If anyone wishes, they can always e-mail me if they don't want to post openly.
Thanks.
WR

K comes in liquid vials and is used as a tranquilizer primarily for cats. When cooked, the liquid evaporates and the end product is a snortable(is that really a word?) powder.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

i have never used or seen anyone use K any way other than sniffing....
and Tbritton is exactly right...it's a tranquilizer mainly used for small animals...but in the right dose... will cause i disassociated (sp?) effect in humans...very out of touch....disconnected feeling... fun for hanging out doing nothing in the right envornment, bad for dancing
smile.gif

plur
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Talk to Soulfly on that one he likes K @ parties!!! hehehehehe
Like TB said it's in liquid form and then you cook it to powder for nasal usage. Me I seen people inject it into there arms as well, (note: don't inject in vein!!!)
The effects to me are just like drinking a 30 rack of beers. you get real real outta whack...

i don't know if it's become obvious already... i didn't want you to not have all your questions answered... special k is the same thing as ketamine
~scoobs~

Thanks to all for the replies. It is appreciated
smile.gif
Now that i'm clear as to what K is, what kind of dose would a 100mL bottle yield? And what is a fair price for said dosage?
Once again i apologize if i'm out of line for this type of ?. Please let me know if this is the case, so that i may make ammends.
Thanks.
WR

Im pretty new to k and ive never bought it before really. Tommorrow i am buying a 40 jar how much should i expect. Oh i am in the nyc area (staten island) if that matters? anyhelp would be appreciated thanks

Is it in a bottle that is approximately 2" high? If it's in a vile it will cook to 1.3 grams. Price is TOTALLY dependent on location. If it's not in a little vial, but in a water bottle, I'd be very leary of what you're getting. I have heard many times of people using water bottles to transport across the borders, but they usually cook it themselves. Good luck.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."
[This message has been edited by TBritton (edited 13 January 2000).]

hey wild: that's a perfectly good question
that's what we're here for
smile.gif

Dispare: shut up!! :p god, go into ONE freaking K-hole at ONE party...and you never hear the end of it
smile.gif

anyways... every time i buy K it comes in the same sized bag...i think it's a universal little baggie or something...couldn't tell you how exactly how much it holds...but it's like a small square bag...like a really small jewlery or earring plastic baggie...goes for 20$
usually enough for 4 or 5 decent sized lines
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**