• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

special k in mitsubishi turbos???

Be careful how you describe these EZ test results.
* A fizz and bubble very quickly to black is the best it gets (ie pure mdma paste)
* A smoke then grey black indicates DXM and/or MDXX combination.
Now had it been DXM then I think you would have been in a much worse state.
As for the K issue, I believe the CU's had K in them...thats why they were so much fun. Eyes rolling around everywhere. I never found it to be a bad experience.
As for the mitso turbos, well only had one. It had a score down the centre, so was different to the ones with a U. Either way, if its a mitso, then I wont touch em. Just to damn dodgy.

Hey Smurf,
"As for the K issue, I believe the CU's had K in them...thats why they were so much fun. Eyes rolling around everywhere."
Does the above statement insinuate that K makes your eyes roll hard? I have never had K so I wouldn't know. I always had the impression that it was a unique temp side effect of MDMA.
Let me know, just curious
smile.gif

Oh and Darkblade, take it easy with Chaos, I really don't think he was trying to flame. Oh and thanks for the K info too DB, never knew they use it on humans.
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

I actually thought that rolling eyes was a side effect that was only seen with MDMA.
Also, about the fizzing vs the smoke - the dancesafe guy distinctly said smoke was the best way to see MDMA.
I dont know, there are so many contradictions going around!

hey Darkblade uhm im sorry if it sounded like a flame.Was it the word fuck?Thats why i specifically said near the bottom of my post.This is not a flame.
Sorry i couldnt back up my own opinion and my own experience with real data!ive just seen lots of people fuck them selves up on K.I wasnt aware of its medicinal uses,apart from on animals.I will now look it up now cause you have now got me interested in what you said.
now i might get touchy.What do you mean about my grammer "I can say that last week i had me a mitzo turbo,like you discribed." is it the spelling or the way i said it.Cause if its the way i said it man.Well,we wouldnt be abule to keep a conversation for long,without you thinking im an unitelligent bogen or something.
Its the way i speak and its also the way i write!I like slang,and abreviations i geuss.
im not here to inflate my ego dude.just trying to share what i know and have experienced
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 20 July 2000).]

(This post is not meant to express an opinion one way or another as to the content of Ketamine in any pill sold as Ecstacy. Just to add my opinion on the test issue.)
Chaos, I've said it before and I'll say it again, "I fuckn love you man, I have got to meet you". Your second post was one of the best explanations that I have read. Someone doubted what you thought, and you had experience and evidence to support your ideas and expressed them well.
Whether the mitsubishi's had K in them or not, you just can't know. Last time I heard, the Marquis reagent reacted clear to Ketamine, so if the pill had even a tiny percentage of MDxx it would colour the reaction purple, and anything else would be obscured. The only way we know in the presence of MDxx if anything else is in the pill, is if some speed reacts quicker showing an orange tinge before blowing purple, or if there is a high percentage of something else that overrides the purple. It seems to me that the purple colour tends to stain out any other possible colour change you might see. Therefore it's possible that if you had a pill with a low dose of MDxx it would still turn purple (I'm unconvinced that the speed of the colour change has much to do with size/purity of the dose - possibly more to do with how well pressed the pill is) and may not even be enough to put you over the threshold. Hence you have a black testing pill, with little or no effect. As for the smoke thing, it is true that MDMA will bubble on exposure to Marquis. Anyone who isn't sure about that should try testing MDMA powder, which bubbles like crazy, turning INSTANTLY deep purple/black. DXM on the other hand, I understand turns slowly through grey to black whilst bubbling white vapour), and doesn't have purple colour showing (of course a few grains of MDMA will change that).
Until you have a pill GC tested, there is no way of quantitatively knowing what and how much of any chemical is in it.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 20 July 2000).]

Just on the 'smoke' issue: the first test I did on the (good) orange cK's that were in Sydney a month ago produced a wisp of smoke & then went straight to purple/black. It was surreal, & easily the best reaction to a pill that I've seen yet (note: I'm not a testing veteran or anything). If those things were DXM, then pass me the Robutussin!!!
wink.gif

I can mix most hard drugs without that bad of an effect, but as soon as I smoke a few cones I'm gone.
You can't hold a conversation with me, I'm normally completely off the fucking planet.

If the pill was K or had K in it i cannot see how having a 1/4 of the pill would have achieved the results it did.
Can u imagine people that had the whole pill.
if ur feelings were due to K alone (doubtful. if it was K then the combo of MDXX, pot, and K would have played a part) and then u gave someone 4 TIMES this dose then u would probably be pushing towards that for anaethetising someone, perhaps over.
Hence people would have been passing out all over the place.
Remember this: high doses of MDMA CAN cause hallucinations/visuals especially at the tail end of the experience. I have often got totally disorientated in a club towards the end of a large MDMA dose.
Plus marihuana acts on serotonin also. Hence as u have totally screwed ur serotonin with the earlier mitsi, cones could have a variety of unusual effects.

Hey Chaos,
Sorry for getting a little touchy. I was just in a bit of a hyped up mood. As for the grammar, forget it. It was just a personal attack that had absolutely no grounding. There is no reason why a genius could not use grammar in a similar fashion. So ignore it. As for the K, I didn't really need to rip into you the way I did; only meant to expose the facts.
As for what biscuit said about 1/4 not having enough K in it to put you into the state described...I said that in my first post, and he's right.
So I apologise for my previous rant and hope things are a bit more clear now.
Oh and PS...I should have clarified, yes MDMA can smoke, but it is only a little wisp of smoke and more of a fizzle, but DXM will smoke for a few seconds.
Cheers,
DB
(() +
frown.gif
=
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Darkblade (edited 20 July 2000).]

hmmmm..now, i have seen the effects of a little Ketamine on my 600kg baby...yes, a real horse..and let me tell you, it's not perrrrty! head down near the ground, droool hanging in strings out of his mouth...i'll stay away from that thanks very much!
wink.gif

does sound like a mix of the weed (was it hydroponic?)
we had the most seriously funny night with weed when we'd come down...you could literally see the moment when what we had been laughing about/discussing left my husband's brain completely..as he said...what was i laughing at?

but K is fun fun fun! ...if taken in moderation dat is...
did countless lines of K over a 2 day home session. was hilarious... but we all felt literally stupid after dat, like we lost half our brains or sumthing...
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

had two white mitsies (melbourne) @wet on saturday. tested purple and was loved up during night. had a few encounters of trippyness. amusing trippyness though
smile.gif

smelt a little like the ones i had @gatecrasher earlier in the year (grey mitsies). stuffed me around a bit. white ones didn't though
wink.gif
just a few visions here and there.
[This message has been edited by coxy (edited 20 July 2000).]

if the trippiness lasted a few hours it probably wasn't K (apparently only lasts for around 1.5 hours when taken orally)
MDA maybe?

cheers guys
smile.gif

....but i guess moral of the story is that i'll never fucken know for sure....
for anyone who was wondering: no, i don't smoke much but the times i do smoke are usually when i'm pilling, tripping, drinking, etc and i've never experienced anything like that b4, no, the 1/4 was NOT the hard, shiny mitzi with the wide U shaped score, and no i didn't get paranoid thank FUCK which is pretty surprising for me, considering i get paranoid at anything, like driving home by myself at nite....blah, blah, blah
i just thought of something that could satisfy my curiosity tho....next time i drop i think i might have a humungo smoke (anyone care to join me?
smile.gif
pillgrim?? hehehe!!) and see if i get a repeat experience (if so i'll bump this thread).....so be prepared for a thoroughly WASTED (or should i say RIPPED?!!) space frog
wink.gif

LOL!! Well everybody, it good to see this thread came out on a positive note
wink.gif

Space frog is gonna run some scientific experiments and get back to us.
Enjoy your testing Space Frog
wink.gif

smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

Hmmm...
i'm not gonna have to pick u off the floor again am i SpaceFrog?
smile.gif

From all the posts, it looks like it was the grass that did it.
I had the same 1+1/4 as well and yeah, that 1/4 was spacey but i wasn't as far gone.
i think i'll arm myself with a few J's next time.
wink.gif

------------
.....to boldy go where no user has gone before

Space Frog
I'm a 'one cigarette of Marijuana' [shit - I probably can't even spell it properly] a year kinda guy, and that shit, mixed with emotions etc. can ,as everyone says, do some weirdo loopy shit to you.
HOWEVER ...
The 'Clubs/Clovers' of a year or so ago were VERY K like. I say this from personal K experience and consumation of several dozen of the aforementioned pills [I luuuurve dat feelin!].
SO ...
That crazy tobaccy can do some funny stuff to your senses but ... so can some pills.
Good answer AL, VERY conclusive
[this should have been edited by AL]
[This message has been edited by AL (edited 21 July 2000).]