• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

'Special Delivery' woes

Think there used to be a postman on here who said there's no attempt whatsoever to catch drugs in the mail in UK to UK deliveries. No police, no dogs sniffing envelopes, nothing. Unless it rips open and the drugs fall out it's pretty safe.

I did once a receive a strip of benzos in a greeting card. The envelope wasn't sealed / had come apart, you could see right inside and they still delivered it...

Think there used to be a postman on here who said there's no attempt whatsoever to catch drugs in the mail in UK to UK deliveries. No police, no dogs sniffing envelopes, nothing. Unless it rips open and the drugs fall out it's pretty safe.
Mailmonkey, he smelt the weed himself in the parcels at times.

I'd imagine it works more on a list of known sending and/or receiving addresses, probably scrutinized a lot more since the dark net caught on. Of course sending an eighth of stinky weed is a great way to get that package busted and then bait your address right up. I don't really trust that they aren't watching, but they have bigger fish to fry than busting users for percy bits through the mail, if there is any collusion going on it probably isn't disclosed to rank and file staff. However with them being a private company now, unless they are compensated handsomely by the powers that be, I doubt very much they take any interest as long as people are paying them.

They don't have anything better to do - otherwise they wouldnt be out chasing people for a wrap of coke. Busting people through the post is simply more work than they like - why spend hours checking thousands of envelopes when you can sit in the car munching doughnuts and catching people leaving an address.

Oh actually they have their own service, nearly caught myself out. Ebay. I love Ebay.

Had a few specials take 5 days over this last week. On the bright side, I fill in a form on their website and I get the postage costs back!

Had a few specials take 5 days over this last week. On the bright side, I fill in a form on their website and I get the postage costs back!

You can actually hold them accountable???

Does it mean they come before one in future?

You can actually hold them accountable???

Does it mean they come before one in future?
Yeah, to an extent. You can claim the postage costs back as long as it’s delivered late. (Either before 9am or before 1pm)

You can claim insurance if it doesn’t arrive (have to be the sender though).