• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Speaking with an accent while high

avcpl

Bluelighter
lol, for some reason when I get very high I ramble on and on to myself and often in different accents (british mostly, but several others have popped up). At the time it sounds so convincing and what I say so profound (it's not, i've recorded it)

Am I the only idiot that does this?

Salutations,

Euh...

Don't worry too much. After all here in Canada we've elected Trudeau despite the warning hints and now Trump is also confirming installation of bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists at key positions in USA! So...

Actually even those who don't consume can do foolish things at times - and this is proof enough, isn't it?! 8)

Back to your subject though, considering the brief description i'd be tempted to argue it's a sample of creative exploration rather than what you chose to call "idiot" behaviour. I mean, since when it is wrong to play?...

It will be time to start worrying genuinely when you begin to believe somehow this justifies inducing permanent prejudice for other persons, like HOMICIDE by POLICE over CANNABIS, 235 g of it in some extreme (read "socio-toxic") cases, for example... Etc., etc.

In addition i'd suggest now may be a good time to re-evaluate your favourite consumption method if there's a concern about potential problematic situations. Any "high tolerance" episodes lately?...

Good day, have fun!! =D

Never heard of that lol. While I have been extremely high, as in never been so high in ages high, I have on rare occasion noticed my voice taking on this odd tone of being extremely low pitched.... like bassy sounding low. Only happened a couple times, but it was pretty strange. I've never started talking in a British accent though. I could see this happening though if you have or have had a lot of friends from the UK or know a lot of people from there, you could be unconsciously taking on their accent without realizing it. What other accents have you noticed? Just curious.

Never heard of that lol. While I have been extremely high, as in never been so high in ages high, I have on rare occasion noticed my voice taking on this odd tone of being extremely low pitched.... like bassy sounding low. Only happened a couple times, but it was pretty strange. I've never started talking in a British accent though. I could see this happening though if you have or have had a lot of friends from the UK or know a lot of people from there, you could be unconsciously taking on their accent without realizing it. What other accents have you noticed? Just curious.

oh yeah, voice definitely gets lower, every time! nope, never known anyone from the UK, but do watch a lot of shows from there. probably at one time or another every other accent has come out, but most of the time, British. Probably because it sounds "sophisticated" and I my thoughts and ideas seem so self-important. Luckily no one is around to hear me! ha ha

I wouldn't say so....at least not without noticing it.
Though sometimes for fun, if my voice gets low & hoarse enough, I can do a pretty mean Keith Richards!

Sometimes i'll even be able to channel Sean Connery(favorite) Johnny Cash, George Jones, Mick Jagger (lol he would be offended, but I'd still love the stones), Jimmy Page(like a less rough keith pretty much & with more articulation but a funnier accent altogether), or just various people with accents that I find inspirational.
Of course I must sound beyond mentally handicapped when I do this, but it usually sounds OK from inside my skull..lol.

When I talk British though, I have the "intellectual brit" as well as the "Liverpool brit" which, I have no idea what that means, but I assume it's a lower-class part of England where people get fucked-up and talk tough, or some shit like that.

P.S. this isn't something that's happened to me since taking drugs though, I've always had a secret affinity for accents, since my first 007 film.
So to say "accents while high" is a lot like saying "sandwiches when hungry"....if you feel it you feel it man!
But no self-respecting adult goes around talking in accents, therefore some "lubrication" is usually a given.

lol, for some reason when I get very high I ramble on and on to myself and often in different accents (british mostly, but several others have popped up). At the time it sounds so convincing and what I say so profound (it's not, i've recorded it)

Am I the only idiot that does this?

Oh man, all the friggen time!! In fact last night me and an old buddy on Facebook were on some random post typing to each other in Cockney accents. Or our interpretations of one at lest, I'm sure it was way off haha.

It really depends what substance I am on at the time though. Even sober I am know to think out loud and talk to myself. When I get high the accents definitely come out. I used to when in public talking with strangers switch up accents mid-conversation just to fuck with them. They generally didn't find the humor and just thought something was wrong with me though.