Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

South Florida-Brevard County

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdope92

Greenlighter
Hey im from nj and its been about 7 months since i used Heroin is there a heroin scene here? Im 21 but im shy and im not very social so i dont know anyone to ask. This is my 1st post so if im doing something wrong tell me please.

Last edited:
Welcome to BL :)

It's okay to ask about the drug situation, but we cannot help you find drugs.

Is there really a Brevard County? I lived near Broward County a few years ago. Shit H scene back then.

Every now and then I here about dope in Cocoa but you will have a lot better luck in Orange county. Even Volusia county has more dope than Brevard as far as I know. Either way it is very difficult to find dope in Central Florida unless you are plugged into the scene. It is all phone connects and people are very wary of new comers. Orange is def. your best bet e.g. Orlando and kissimmee.... Mostly Dominicans and Puerto Ricans.

Just take a ride down the old drug infested trail and keep your eyes open... Whatever you do don't try to buy dope off of somebody you PM'd on the internet.

Last edited:
Easiest way for a new comer to find dope... Hit them project boys.. Too green for a PC...

I've been all over... Lived off Alafaya, Goldenrod and Semeron... Lived by Lake Eola... Lived in Metro West.. Lived in Winter Garden, Winter Park, Casselberry and now I live in Apopka..

Last edited:
I live south of airport osceola line and have my whole life. Haven't done h in a year straight but I got some deals I just cant pass up.

^^Yeah... You shouldn't have any problem finding dope there... Probably one of the most flooded areas for heroin in the Orlando metro area..

Lol nah man not by the west like south as you can go
not allowed. None out here just know couple islanders and by a couple I mean alot. You already know since like three years ago this shit has gotten intense. I'm half Spanish and if you couldn't speak it then se no puede. Now I see goth chicks ucf kids it's quite troubling really and it makes me mad because back then I had a gun held too my head twice and had to strip naked just for being white. Now it's like everybody anybody and if we get busted my brother will be here tomorrow. I def think there is some serious corruption in o p d for as much money is made daily. If you know then you know how it is out here. I get so tired of hearing people complain bout Florida just get on 1 4 and come to tha o and don't forget a big set of nuts but it's out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can you only pm every 3 hours. It blows never used this really till yesterday I mostly just read.

When you reach 50 posts than you can PM as much as you want.. They just set it up like that in the beginning..

I see.... Thought you meant by the airport and the drug infested methadone clinic.. Haha.... and another fellow half spanish brother.. I am actually half Puerto Rican and Irish... Representing the O-town since I got off the plane in 98'.... Glad to have gotten my ass out of Oakland, CA... Orlando is much better than the hell hole ghetto I lived in in Oakland.

Oh I moved here in 93 when I was born my whole family from Cali though. I've been to the bay just never over the bridge or if we did turned around immediately not because it's so bad just what's in Oakland? Viva la rassa

Oh I moved here in 93 when I was born my whole family from Cali though. I've been to the bay just never over the bridge or if we did turned around immediately not because it's so bad just what's in Oakland? Viva la rassa

I heard they really cleaned up Oakland now... Where an when I lived there in the late 90's it was terribly gang infested... Our street was the murder hospot of the entire bay area..

I heard they really cleaned up Oakland now... Where an when I lived there in the late 90's it was terribly gang infested... Our street was the murder hospot of the entire bay area..

BTW.....My friend got arrested yesterday at that infamious project house that they are trying to tear down.. You probably know the ones I am talking about.. That public housing place before you get into kissimmee... They were watching him cop and he got pulled over and booked on possession charges... I looked it up online and around the same time he was booked another guy was booked on sales, trafficking charges and using a communications device for criminal activity...

Status
Not open for further replies.