• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Sorry everyone, I'm back...

pennywise

Bluelighter
I was a long time member here and briefly a moderator for "Second Opinion". Then I realized I had invested far too much time in an online message board and quit for over 10 years. Now I'm back because I have nothing better to do at the moment. Sorry to disappoint you all. I'll be seeing you around!

:hear4t:

I was a long time member here and briefly a moderator for "Second Opinion". Then I realized I had invested far too much time in an online message board and quit for over 10 years. Now I'm back because I have nothing better to do at the moment. Sorry to disappoint you all. I'll be seeing you around!

:hear4t:

so opinions on the new IT films ?

so opinions on the new IT films ?
lol haven’t seen em! I went to see the first one in the theater and fell asleep like 15 minutes into it. I remember thinking the clown looked too much like a cartoon. I guess I should give them another chance, it seems like people liked them. To be fair the original wasn’t all that good either other than Tim Curry.

Absolutely loved the book though. I’ve read it at least twice. Don’t let me catch you in the dead lights children!

Oh shit lol, welcome back, dude! Glad to see another familiar face roll back through. Left for several years myself, some voluntary, some not.

Hope to see you around. ❤️

Oh shit lol, welcome back, dude! Glad to see another familiar face roll back through. Left for several years myself, some voluntary, some not.

Hope to see you around. ❤️

Pop quiz, hot shot!

Psychlone Jack (hallucinating hack) thinks Donna Reed eats:

A. Salads
B. Dollar Bills
C. Pesos
D. All of the above
E. None of the above

You have 60 seconds.

Pop quiz, hot shot!

Psychlone Jack (hallucinating hack) thinks Donna Reed eats:

A. Salads