• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides soonest i can take acid after shrooms+lsd combo?

heavening

Bluelighter
yesterday (6/22) i took some "shroom liquid"/unknown dose of 4-aco-dmt, a supposedly 2-4 gram shroom chocolate bar, and 1 tab of 100-125 ug acid . i still have 2 tabs of the acid left. whens the soonest i can take them again and have it work and have an actual trip? i wanna trip again so bad but i know the tolerance is killer right now. thanks!

72 hours. 3 days between and you can trip on the fourth. You'll likely have a little tolerance, but you can trip. A week is better.

^ Ya 7 days is the general rule. When i was younger i would try tripping sometimes only a few days after tripping and i would barely get any effects.

the first couple websites on google say that it takes 3-4 days for acid tolerance to reset, but i always heard to wait a week between shroom trips and these are like the least amount of time to wait. i'm not sure if the shrooms will have a cross tolerance with lsd. i'm pretty sure it does... if there's more ugs on the two tabs than you took in the first dose, you'll probably trip after 3-4 days, i'm not sure if the dmt and shrooms will affect that though.... probably if you don't have much of a supply to mess around with and see how your tolerance works, i'd go like a week to ten days like snafu in the void says and be sure you're going to get the full blown best effects...

i used to trip like three days in a row though on just acid anologues. i'd take one dose the first day, double it the second day, and then triple it the third day... i'd definitely feel the effects all three days... after that i would wait like four days like the internet said and i'd start tripping again. it definitely worked when i was trying this. i bet some people have more of a tolerance though. people on reddit say i'm crazy and a person should takes months off, but check the first few sites on google search, they will say 3-4 days.

I took acid every fourth day for a couple months when I was around 17. We're talking one hit (usually). It works and you trip. Less time and the effects are more like a high.

A week-10 days is better, but you said "soonest for an actual trip". Of course, you also said you only had 2 tabs left and that's less than what you just did if there's two people.
If you can wait a week or so, do that. If not, you will likely trip but not at the level of the first one.

Wait a week if you can, to be sure.

Yeah I've definitely tripped sooner than 7 days or binged. But for me what I define as a "good trip" is when I see intricate fractal visuals. I find it nearly impossible to replicate that within 7 days unless you take an exponential dose.

OP only has 2 hits left, after taking 1 + shrooms + AcO, so it would be a waste to take the 2 hits before 7 days imo

yesterday (6/22) i took some "shroom liquid"/unknown dose of 4-aco-dmt, a supposedly 2-4 gram shroom chocolate bar, and 1 tab of 100-125 ug acid . i still have 2 tabs of the acid left. whens the soonest i can take them again and have it work and have an actual trip? i wanna trip again so bad but i know the tolerance is killer right now. thanks!
you had a big blast
7 days minimum
after such a blast 2 weeks is better.

you could do lotsa salvia however, hahahaha

So I am in the same boat, not really as much in that boat, but I did have shrooms yesterday,
so I took my salvia kit, and there was a piece of salvinorin paper in there and I smoked it and , well
space started separating, and folding like crazy
like a chain link fence, with corners made from bits of my screen and corners of my skin and corners of everything stretching and folding and hanging together as if I had compound eyes (insect vision but chainlink fence eyes not faceted flat) and my brain was trying to put the scene together - hundreds of copies of the same image and the same body sense neatly fragmented and pieced together like steel interlinked wire fencing.
and then a whatsapp video message came in from my two year old grandson saying hello to TUBI the snail that was crawling up the window.
he has the absolutest cutest voice in the world.

10 minutes later - ready for more, maybe...

Last edited:
hey guys sorry i never got notifs for any of these replies! tysm! ill wait 7-10 days then <333

So I am in the same boat, not really as much in that boat, but I did have shrooms yesterday,
so I took my salvia kit, and there was a piece of salvinorin paper in there and I smoked it and , well
space started separating, and folding like crazy
like a chain link fence, with corners made from bits of my screen and corners of my skin and corners of everything stretching and folding and hanging together as if I had compound eyes (insect vision but chainlink fence eyes not faceted flat) and my brain was trying to put the scene together - hundreds of copies of the same image and the same body sense neatly fragmented and pieced together like steel interlinked wire fencing.
and then a whatsapp video message came in from my two year old grandson saying hello to TUBI the snail that was crawling up the window.
he has the absolutest cutest voice in the world.

10 minutes later - ready for more, maybe...
thats fucing craaazy i havent done salvia since 2019 im scared to do it again tbhh
you had a big blast
7 days minimum
after such a blast 2 weeks is better.

you could do lotsa salvia however, hahahaha
YEA I DID.!!! i did a lot of ketamine w it too i went 2 a rave :D