• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Sonic hedgehog protein

another weird called protein, like herg (human Ether-a-go-go Related Gene).
Would that make alcohol or bind alcohol to or an alcohol or something like that well that has to do with alcohol and the herg gene being that it's called human ether etc... is what I'm trying to ask. Sorry I'm a dropout so be surprised I know as much as I do about chemistry and drugs since I thought myself! Well didn't necessarily teach myself, just gained knowledge of it from looking up drugs over the years. Lol

This channel is also sensitive to drug binding, as well as decreased extracellular potassium levels, both of which can result in decreased channel function and drug-induced (acquired) long QT syndrome. Among the drugs that can cause QT prolongation, the more common ones include antiarrhythmics (especially Class 1A and Class III), anti-psychotic agents, and certain antibiotics (including quinolones and macrolides).[20]

Although there exist other potential targets for cardiac adverse effects, the vast majority of drugs associated with acquired QT prolongation are known to interact with the hERG potassium channel. One of the main reasons for this phenomenon is the larger inner vestibule of the hERG channel, thus providing more space for many different drug classes to bind and block this potassium channel.[21]

hERG containing channels are blocked by amiodarone.[22]

wikipedia

im a dropout myself.

wikipedia

im a dropout myself.
Nice. Lol I was wondering though because chlorpheniramine I take binds to HERG, and I take it with Subutex. I would absolutely not want any alcohol in me, or anything alcohol related at all unless it wouldn't negatively effect the Subutex I take. I've felt not good mixing alcohol and Buprenorphine even with just a beer or two. Shit even just a half of a beer. I did sub with a hole bottle of southern comfort years ago when I was prescribed Suboxone strips that I pray I'll never have to take bupe with naloxone again unless if I was overdosing of course. I have my doubts and hates about life, but I definitely love life more than I hate it. I felt sober though drinking that hole bottle of southern comfort with the sub strip. I haven't drank in years though. Even with Subutex and alcohol made me feel not that great though, especially my stomach. Does anyone on here find enjoyable effects mixing alcohol and Buprenorphine? Is it recreational to you or not, and what are the effects like? Sorry I'm not trying to get off topic just don't want to make a hole thread about it when I can just ask on here real quick.

no, ether is: R-O-R, alcohols are R-OH, so they are somewhat correlated pharmacologically (ethanol and diethether for example) but not that similar chemically. diethylether is not miscible with water but ethanol is (Azeotrope at 87% i believe).
I know some antihistamines like diphenhydramine are ethanolamines. Does that mean that they're a type of alcohol? I highly doubt it myself just wondering if anyone knew for sure or not though. Asking questions is how you gain knowledge! Well it's one of the ways, or getting some top/head/brain! Lol 🤣🗿 Just like Lil Wayne said "I love brain I need a leach, why complain on easy street, I don't even talk I let the Visa speak, and I like my sprite easter pink" sorry I know I didn't have to add the extra lyrics, but I like the rest of that bar!

i would never combine alkcohol and bupre, a too strong opioid. i mixed 2 shots of booze with kratom, that is ok if you take the alkcohol first and the kratom after it. the alcohol potentiates the kratom a bit but more is not good with opioids.

Would that make alcohol or bind alcohol to or an alcohol or something like that well that has to do with alcohol and the herg gene being that it's called human ether etc... is what I'm trying to ask. Sorry I'm a dropout so be surprised I know as much as I do about chemistry and drugs since I thought myself! Well didn't necessarily teach myself, just gained knowledge of it from looking up drugs over the years. Lol

A lot of drugs actually have some affinityto hERG channels with antagonistic activity, and this is a bad thing. Blocking them leads to a ventricular tachycardia known as torsades des pointes (twisting of the points, which refers to the pattern of electrical waves on an ecg), which is often quite lethal.

Now days most drugs are checked for hERG channel blockade, and will be either modified or shelved in development because it is such a lethal side effect.

Interestingly enough, i do not think diethyl ether blocks hERG channels, just that flies lacking them get weird when anesthetized by ether.

i would never combine alkcohol and bupre, a too strong opioid. i mixed 2 shots of booze with kratom, that is ok if you take the alkcohol first and the kratom after it. the alcohol potentiates the kratom a bit but more is not good w? wiith opioids.
why do you spell alcohol like that? it's alcohol no matter where you're from. k wouldn't come before the c.

why do you spell alcohol like that? it's alcohol no matter where you're from. k wouldn't come before the c.
Probably just a typo? I wouldn't sweat about an Eastern European using harsh consonant sounds and letters. That's par for the course I thought.