• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Songs Which Sexually Arouse The Fuck Out Of You, VERSION: ELECTRONICA!

Metric - Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT Remix) hold my armmmsss down, I've beeennn baaaaaaddddd.... Emily Haines is basically my dream girl. <3 Metric

Audion - Tittyfuck
Claude VonStroke - The 7 Deadly Strokes

If I'm feeling kinda horny to begin with, any dirty hard techno/electro can get me pretty randy really. But those three definitely always have a very sexual vibe to them for me.

ooooooo, I'll say..

Van Morrison - Moondance

Most things by Thievery Corporation. Notably 'Lebanese Blonde'

Steve Reich's 'Music for 18 Musicians'. Not really a song.

The Field - Over the Ice

Just realised this way the Electronica one. Disregard everything I said in that case, bar The Field.

Man Post up some more tracks guys, like some of them have been sooo good. Apples on a Stick by Crossover was sooo dope.

Anyway heres the remix I was talking about. Its easily one of the best electronic tracks on my ipod and sooo good for getting freaky with chicks especially on drugs

DJ Yoeri - Fuck on Cocaine (Chris Charisma Hardstyle 2004 Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzDYCwbPYc

Oh sweet god, I found the track I was after:

Seriously, listen to it, it's fucking sex.

I first heard it on Steve Lawler's Lights Out album. The album version is a little different (a bit more dirty imo) but this is still cool. I freaking love the beat and the German.

Crossover - Phostographt

Miss Kittin And The Hacker/First Album

Electro that just sounds so lovely and seedy.

Completey agree with Samadhi; that tune off the 'Light's Out' album (and the whole 2 CDs in general) is awesome. Whe that song drops in the mix it's quite surreal. I also love James Holden's 'Balance 005', but then again I love that album doing anything.

Merzbuta.jpeg

Merzbow - Merzbuta

the entire Lovage: Music to make love to your old lady by album
but these especially:

Pitstop
To Catch a Theif
Sex (I'm A)
and Book of the Month.
especially the screaming orgasms at the end of Sex (I'm a). Mike Patton orgasm noises, oh jesus, be still my heart!

keepin a theme:

Elysian Fields - Black Acres

In the web
Of dizzy leaves
Virgins all
Elude the trees

Touch me now
Touch me
The black acres are claiming me
They're claiming me

He holds me up
Like a babe
Pressing close
I can't behave
I need to have
This little death
I'm up against
His downy chest

Portishead - Only You

i'll think of more later

This is the winner for me - the sax solo about two minutes in is one of the sole reasons I began to play the sax, which is conicidentally one of the sexiest instruments going :D

Then again, Popof - Toxic Love is another damn dirty tune which is great to get sweaty to