Songs that remind you of drugs

Basically everything I listened to through my 20's..

Goth stuff (especially Rozz Williams) reminds me of tramadol/heroin, and also Rozz was a heroin user.

Noise music, death industrial, power electronics, etc... I use to take tramadol every day & listen to really dark noise music for hours & hours. Usually I'd upload it to youtube all the time too. I still like these genres & even make music in these genres, but they're a little harder to listen to now a days, now that I'm only on suboxone. Something about tramadol & heroin made dark, repetitive industrial sounds very soothing & enjoyable, even for hours on end. Mostly tramadol gave me this effect.

I use to listen to Rozz William's side projects Premature Ejaculation & Heltir on tramadol & then I'd go walk around town with my headphones on. It was some of the most beautiful & enjoyable times in my life, that I still vividly remember some times.

Certain black metal tracks remind me of things.

There's too many for me, to be able to pick any real specific songs. They don't even have to be songs about drugs, just songs I use to listen to while on drugs in my 20's, which now remind me of those times in my 30's. So it's a mostly a nostalgia thing, rather than specific songs reminding me of specific drugs. More like lots of music I still listen to reminds me of the times I had (while on drugs) while listening to them in the past.

..but for sure was a good show ;)
D12 - "blow my buzz"
Johnny cash- hurt. --- this one is a constant.
Dr. Dre - Medicine man.

I have to admit I have enjoyed watching trainspotting but.... bah humbug. Trainspotting was made by people involved in anti-drug propaganda war. I think they went on to work for "truth" the wonderful people that present such facts as 1 joint is equivalent to 7 cigarrettes. Equal in what way? amount of tar produced, ok sure. Is one of those tars alot worse for you than the other one by chance? (if you would like I could do some googling and get some kind of a source on that, i dont think it would be hard at all)

I am enjoying becoming the old curmudgeon that has too much context and can ruin anything haha