• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Somewhat new to the RC market, Adinazolam

roi

Bluelighter
Adinazolam.svg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adinazolam

Not a new substance, but rather new on the grey market - anyone have experience with it?

cool, another highly abusable triazolo benzo, now we can have even more cases of out of control BZD dependence and general misuse

i guess it's a modicum better than phenazepam but shit, this kind of goofy stuff is gonna get benzos moved up to sch.3 lol

Seems to have a short duration at least, so no 3 day blackouts.

I don't think duration means much, both short-acting and long-acting benzodiazepines are abused, and short-acting ones are actually much worse when you run out of them. Also, I don't think this brings any more danger of dependence than all recently introduced benzodiazepines, so the problem has been present for some time now. Do we really want a whole generation addicted to anxiety pills? On the other hand people who rule this world do everything they can to make life more and more stressful for people who basically work only to live, so no wonder there is more and more demand for benzodiazepines. Let's be honest, I doubt all the customers buy benzodiazepines out of boredom.

Do we really want a whole generation addicted to anxiety pills?

Blame people, not drugs.

Don't you have a benzodiazepine prerscription yourself? ;)

Show me where I've blamed drugs? I am blaming people indeed. I was dependent on benzodiazepines for 9 years, I quit over a year ago, and remembering how devastating this dependence was for me, every now and then I try to remind people about the consequences of using benzodiazepines. Mood and anxiety disorders are a plague but if we all simply resort to the seemingly simplest solution, we may put an end to this world sooner than later by weakening ourselves. I've been through this pain, I basically fought with it all my teenage and early adult life, and benzodiazepines only made it much harder for me than it was at the very beginning.

Dosage seems to be 20-60mg - I highly doubt this will be any popular considering it's similar priced as other benzos (a good dose of Clonazolam is just 0.25-0.5mg).

That's unexpected, I guess, this should be eventually metabolised to estazolam which is ~1/2 of alprazolam on a weight basis, on the other hand only a small fraction probably ends up as estazolam as metabolites should be relatively water-soluble. From what I also remember, adinazolam was supposed to have an additional antidepressant effect as compared to alprazolam. There was a thread on it years ago.

I Wonder why they didn´t make N-desmethyladinazolam. According to Wikipedia, it has an "approximately 25-fold high affinity for benzodiazepine receptors as compared to its precursor". So I guess it would be a lot more potent, right?

cool, another highly abusable triazolo benzo, now we can have even more cases of out of control BZD dependence and general misuse

i guess it's a modicum better than phenazepam but shit, this kind of goofy stuff is gonna get benzos moved up to sch.3 lol

While I agree, moving benzos to schedule 3 will not happen for reasons I don't feel like getting into, however ever if they were, it would change nothing as these RC's would remain perfectly legal as the analog act only applies to schedule 1 and 2.

I Wonder why they didn´t make N-desmethyladinazolam. According to Wikipedia, it has an "approximately 25-fold high affinity for benzodiazepine receptors as compared to its precursor". So I guess it would be a lot more potent, right?

It is the main metabolite anyway and possibly using the N-desmethyl version directly makes effects even of shorter duration since it may be metabolized quicker. Using the adinazolam compounds possibly acts a little bit as retarded release pro-drug?

And wiki is wrong: there is no loss of dialkylaminoethyl but dialkylaminomethyl side chain?

I personally have wondered why there are not many direct analogues of alprazolam since it is quite a nice benzo. I'd have explored the 2'-fluoro analogue I guess..

It apparently has the supposed antidepressant effects of Xanax cranked up to 11. I myself wouldn't mind it, as well, the only reason I bother with RC benzos is that I can stockpile my rx's. With my source of clonazolam disappearing soon, one last buy and that'll be it. Adinazolam seems very tempting, but my ddg-foo has only found a place from China, but that's like a normal vendor.Anyway, won't go into sourcing.

This thing already had it's own brand name and all, it's on wikipedia, starts with Di, I'm busy right now with too much things to take a look but I'd say this one's pretty safe. It had passed all the phases and for some reason they stopped talking the FDA into it. Too efficient? Might make SSRI's irrelevant? (as they pretty much are, but that's my own deduction).

There's a million benzodiazepines and only a few are used medically. Unless it's a large improvement over the classics there's not much of a reason to sell it.

I got a feeling they're sitting on it. With a brandname...they were originally going to be released at the same time as Xanax, when doctors get too iffy bout xanax, they have their trademark replacement by the Gus Fring truck loads x 1000, also there wont be a generic. It's genius. Of course even when Xanax had no generics..I know americans get ripped off even with geenerics, but my 15 brand name 1mg xanax a month which the government covers only...hmm up to 90%, costs me exactly 3 dollars since we got rid of pennies, well for cash transactions.

And also its too bad, the class that flumanezil, a complete antagonist is in, has nice anti-anxiety, all day lasting, withdrawal-less but they sadly are existing in small amounts at sigma-aldrich and other companies of the sort as GBA-38230 (random example).

What's keeping them from releasing these is beyond me, I could stop all current benzos and switch to one of these (some are on wikipedia) and not suffer withdrawals since they have the flumazenil effect regarding seizures, they're pretty much fun mood stabilizers.

I prefer marijuana. Benzodiazepine dependence is terrible. Look at the list of benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms from Wikipeida.

Wikipeida said:
The following symptoms may emerge during gradual or abrupt dosage reduction:

Aches and pains
Agitation and restlessness
Akathisia
Anxiety, possible terror and panic attacks
Blurred vision
Chest pain
Depersonalization
Depression (can be severe), possible suicidal ideation
Derealisation (feelings of unreality)
Diarrhea
Dilated pupils
Dizziness
Double vision
Dry mouth
Dysphoria
Electric shock sensations
Elevation in blood pressure
Fatigue and weakness
Flu-like symptoms
Gastrointestinal problems
Hearing impairment
Headache
Hot and cold spells
Hyperosmia
Hypertension
Hypnagogia-hallucinations
Hypochondriasis
Increased sensitivity to touch
Increased sensitivity to sound
Increased urinary frequency
Indecision
Insomnia
Impaired concentration
Impaired memory and concentration
Loss of appetite and weight loss
Metallic taste
Mild to moderate Aphasia
Mood swings
Muscular spasms, cramps or fasciculations
Nausea and vomiting
Nightmares
Numbness and tingling
Obsessive compulsive disorder
Paraesthesia
Paranoia
Perception that stationary objects are moving
Perspiration
Photophobia
Postural hypotension
REM sleep rebound
Restless legs syndrome
Sounds louder than usual
Stiffness
Taste and smell disturbances
Tachycardia
Tinnitus
Tremor
Visual disturbances

Rapid discontinuation may result in a more serious syndrome

Catatonia, which may result in death
Confusion
Convulsions, which may result in death
Coma (rare)
Delirium tremens
Delusions
Hallucinations
Hyperthermia
Homicide ideations
Mania
Neuroleptic malignant syndrome-like event (rare)
Organic brain syndrome
Post-traumatic stress disorder
Psychosis
Suicidal ideation
Suicide
Urges to shout, throw, break things or harm someone
Violence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome

We're all very aware of this, you're posting in NPD, chump.

I wasn't until now. I have witnessed people struggle with benzo addiction and was told withdrawals could last years. Sekio reminded me bnezo dependence was problematic and I thought I should review the Wikipeida article myself. I learned of several possible consequences I wasn't familiar with on the page.

I guess others have decided this is common knowledge amongst benzo users. I occasionally use benzos therapeutically(~one dose less than once monthly). Reviewing this Wikipedia article reminded me I am a person who should keep doses low and infrequent.

If you read the patent, you will see it may have the structure, but it's effects are not the same.... and it's 50mg per dose-unit.

The fact the dose is 50mg doesn't bother me. Temazepam is good starting with the 30mg gelcaps, same story with Dalmane. And Europe knows best when their highest dose of Oxazepam is 50mg per pill. When a friend of mine helps out during hard times with her 30mg white oxazepams....she's really nice and all, but I gotta take 3 to feel it, and its very anxiolytic, one of the most anxiolytic benzos, you feel it melt away, but that also lasts maybe 2 hours.

As long as it isn't like Oxazepam, where her script says take one 30mg every 3 hours....this could be good.

And, cannabis after 9 years of smoking it everyday, feels like I imagine a bowl of crystal meth would feel to me, instant panic attacks.
Unless I'm drunk, benz'd isn't enough. There's threads about people who can't smoke anymore in various forums here taking different forms.
Once I smoked some bubble hash made with already really strong buds and I thought that was it, I was dying, with a pulse of over 180 for 3 hours while my friends slept in the van, I was unable to sleep (band van). I pretty much just stopped caring about weed, not worth it anymore. And yes this can happen to anyone. By no means anti cannabinoids edit, I really enjoy eating a couple mg of Cesamet. Now that's what I call a pleasant cannabinoid and unlike almost all those you can grab online, has its safety been established since the 80's.

Last edited: