• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sometimes speed is the answer.

without steppin on too many toes like i usually do...
i think IV is fucked up, its a dirty habit for people who have serious problems. if your saying you use needles because it gives you a RUSH then your fucking lying to yourself, admit your just a fucking junky.

Good on you entropope!!!!!
Don't listen to those people who are talking about something they know nothing about and act like they do!!!!!!
You sound like you are a sensible user and most importantly you have control!!
Good on you for having the guts to admit that you do this, knowing the repercussions and the mindset people have about IV from what they've seen on TV(heroin junkies shooting up in kids playgrounds etc)
Rikidozan justify what u mean by dirty habit??????? If entropope is using dirty needles and sharing them around, shooting up in back passages or public toilets then yes it is a dirty habit. But from what he is saying this is not the case!
It's all drug taking no matter which way you choose to consume!!!!!!

smoking is a dirty habit.
thats like saying since I smoke a cigarette that is "clean", its not a dirty habit.
oh and i bothered with the first line, because I knew you would of spat it if I didn't include it.

mmmmmmmgggeeeaaaaaawwwwdd
yes very good
I'm leaving it all there
I'm posting cause the dirtiness is a good point if we consider speed on its own self.
If you use speed IV the way that I do its a lot cleaner than snorting it up yer schnozz. The way I do it gets out a lot of the yukki impurities many folk unknowingly snuff
Leave your membranes alone and go straight in, hence bypassing the pain and damage up there.
my view = different from many others
and that's cool. Respeck's gotta go both ways mind

ah my man. couldn't of put it better.
at least you understand that your view is going to directly interfere with others.
and as you said thats fine, its all opinion.
my question is entropope, are you a speed freak? if your a speed freak and shooting up, then can you agree its a 'dirty' habit?

sorry maybe i'm not comprehending stuff cos of the whizz i had tonight but how does my opinion interefere with shit?
ummm no I'm not a speed freak, and yes I know what you mean by a speed freak. Thats an objective thingo too aye bru.
I consider a speed freak someone who uses heaps and uncontrollably. Like they have to have their speed. And its obvious with 5 seconds of conversation that they are into speed in a big bad way.
If I were there I would not consider it a dirty habit cos if I were using that much, I'd be the cleanest, most carefullest mofo around town and down in cisco bro.
Believe me, I been there. Speed addiction can be clean and safe.
I guess you could say its dirty if you want. Apart from the fact that I don't really care (I'm just trying to educate some folk) to be a speed freak I think most would agree that you have to be addicted, and addiction of any sort can be called dirty... if you want
Rikidozan with your permission I'll pump good quality speed up your arm 4 days a week for a month or two and keep you in as gooda health as you would be if it were vitamins and minerals I was whacking up there. Whaddooya say?
No wait I think thats just speed babble
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

4.39am a good time to check out the latest threads on bluelight.....with a little help from the methamphet! *grin*

hi there sticky, i know the answer is 42 but i thought the question didn't match up (eg, 9x7) because didn't Ford(?) say something like 'i knew there was something fundamentally wrong with the universe'. i think it must be time for me to watch the flick again.
peace

Some people would tell you that doing speed intravenously is a dirty habit.
Some people would tell you that doing illegal drugs is a dirty habit.
Some people would tell you that smoking and drinking are dirty habits.
Some people would tell you that smoking and sipping on a G&T while racking up lines of speed was the most fun possible in the world and nothing bad can ever come of it.
Opinion is all a matter of perspective and relativity. Compare what your opinions on the world are now, with what they were like 10 years ago... or 20 (depending how old you are)... and see how experiences have changed your perspective. The memories and experiences readjust the baseline from which you compare and contrast every new idea.
Personally I think that all these chemicals we interact with have their place and time and use, which varies from person to person, but they should be treated with respect. Just as peoples opinions should.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

cheers man you done good
I think you summed the whole thing so fucken well we can leave it there
course thats my opinion but fuck bt I can't add no more and you've said so much that I couldn't think of putting into words.
cool man
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

*beavis and butthead laff*
can I draw attention to a little bit in that post above that says 'but fuck bt'
heehee
oh its a personal ongoing joke i guess but childishly funny all the same