• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Something To Wrap My Teeth Around

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
Ready to roll this weekend and not sure what I want on my mouth. I dont really like the whole binky business lol so give me some suggestions.

chewy gummies?
gum?
something other than my face lol

Gum is probably the most popular just get a couple different flavors. Maybe some dum dums (suckers) as a nice change up.

Depends on how much protection you want or how comfortable you want to be. Chewing gum is a good middle ground, but it doesn't offer complete protection, I've bitten tiny pieces of my teeth even when chewing gum the entire night (I'm pretty sensitive to bruxism though). A mouth guard like boxers wear offers complete protection and isn't as obvious as a binky but it can be pretty uncomfortable to wear. I had one mouth guard a few years ago that was much less obtrusive, it only covered the upper teeth and it was cut in a way as to minimize friction and make it as thin and small as possible. That thing was pretty awesome while rolling, a little bit uncomfortable but hardly noticeable after a while

If you don't want something like that go for the chewing gum or lollipops

yeah, I mean I dont want anything getting in the way of kissing on my lady so I'll probably go with gum Ha.

dont wanna be crunching on my teeth but hubba bubba gum is pretty thick n chewy hahaha

Thanks again for all your help so far!

Yeah I usually do a 2 piece minimum on a roll in hopes it might help a little ha.

Remember to change your gum though - it can go hard after a while and chewing it just makes your jaw ache the following day.

I recommend chewing on one of those squishy plastic baby spoons. It fits in your hand so you don't look like you're sucking on a dummy or a chew toy.