Something for m'done induced low test

RedRum OG

Bluelighter
NOTasking any advice on how to get a Dr to prescribe

However been on opiates for years, methadone specifically for about 2 and I have every symptom of low testosterone. I am just curious what a doc is likely to recommend so I can be prepared and know what I may be getting into (as far as specific meds) cuz I know tons about "drugs" after years of lurking this site, but next to nothing about "roids"

What are the most popular choices of drugs for this and how are they usually administered? I understand oral/pills is popular get terrible BA and terrible for liver. So...? I don't trust docs after my many mistreatments as a junkie, and prefer to seek info online, so if he recommends something nasty and useless I can be all "whoa bro, let me do your job for you .. Give me "bigdikium"(jk... But you get the idea)

What would you guys recommend? What drugs/dose and ROA? Obviously want something light and casual and not horrible for my liver. I am pretty into lifting but I don't care about my slow gains so doesn't factor into the equation. Mostly just hate the nasty laziness, depression, etc

Tl;dr good prescription that is MILD/casual for reversing opiate induced low test, and what side effects should I realistically be prepared for/how do I mitigate those effects

Thanks

Last edited:
testosterone
intramuscular injection

used in moderation considering your liver is in good shape it shouldnt cause it any problems

any basic starter cycle would just be 250mg of test enanthate once a week.

how old are you and what are your body stats currently?

Age 23

5'10

160lbs

Very low fat, medium-low muscle, very active (30hr/week job constantly walking/running/lifting) and weight training 1.5hours every other day

On high dose methadone 120mg/day been on heroin->subs->heroin->methadone since 18

P.S. that's crazy once a week? That doesn't cause peak/trough (high/low) levels in blood? Obviously dont know the first thing about this...

Age 23

5'10

160lbs

Very low fat, medium-low muscle, very active (30hr/week job constantly walking/running/lifting) and weight training 1.5hours every other day

On high dose methadone 120mg/day been on heroin->subs->heroin->methadone since 18

P.S. that's crazy once a week? That doesn't cause peak/trough (high/low) levels in blood? Obviously dont know the first thing about this...

OK well if you go to the DR and he tells you that you have low t its cause of the dones. Opiates greatly stunt the production of natural testosterone for your body

You ever consider getting off them?

Well aware that it is completely because of the methadone.

I consider it every damn day of my life :(. such is the nature of addiction. It has taken me almost 6 months to come down 20mgs

It's hard to be motivated to taper when I feel so depressed/lazy because of this (yes other things factor in) but if I get my "mojo" back I'm convinced it will help taper, and in turn raise my natural levels. But it will take time and hard work.

Well aware that it is completely because of the methadone.

I consider it every damn day of my life :(. such is the nature of addiction. It has taken me almost 6 months to come down 20mgs

It's hard to be motivated to taper when I feel so depressed/lazy because of this (yes other things factor in) but if I get my "mojo" back I'm convinced it will help taper, and in turn raise my natural levels. But it will take time and hard work.

Yeah I know the struggle bro....
i know when i was on gear and using heroin the withdrawal from the heroin was easier, but I was too loaded to want to work out still

Yeah the plus side is that lifting works wonders for my "natural opiates" (forget the word.. endogenous?) get way tuned up if I work out hard and regularly. If I go 2 days in a row without lifting I swear to god I get mild w/d's. And really pushing it gets me "well" because of the nice endorphin rush, on the days I'm trying to decrease my dose