• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Something fell out of my throat

smokingsignals

Greenlighter
Ok so a couple months ago (after I had been smoking weed every day for 2 months and smoked meth once for the first time two weeks before this) back in january or February I took a fat hit of kief from a water bottle. I felt like I inhaled a whole lot of smoke at one time because the bottle compressed like crunching up. Right away something in my throat started hurting pretty bad for about 5 minutes or so until it felt like it came lose and started slowly moving towards my mouth. I tried to choke it up but I panicked and swallowed it. I felt it falling down my whole system very slowly until it seemed to fall into my stomach. I was trippin out for about an hour until I decided to go to the ER where they gave me a chest x-Ray and said My lungs were fine and that I could go home (without even looking at my throat). About a week later I took a fat dab and I felt like the same thing happened but this time it was something in my mouth and I noticed the gums around one of my tooth wasn't there but this one wasn't a very big deal. I have had some other problems like cuts that heal very slowly, testicular atrophy, vericosele, swollen lymph nodes in my neck and head, I've been depressed most of the time and have had a lot of other weird things happening to me. Sorry if this is hard to understand but any feedback would be very helpful

Have you seen other medical professionals, told them how you smoke/vape/dab herb, and told them what happened to you with your throat? At the ER when they examined your mouth/throat before the X-ray what did they say?

Maybe you swallowed phlegm or saliva?

Last edited:
^I would worry
Unless of course you went to the doctor and he said you were okay.
In which case you're probably just freaking out unnecessarily.

Probably because you feel some kind of intense guilt about your marijuana use that has manifested itself psychosomatically or something. In which case you should probably smoke more weed or seek therapy or something.

could be a tonsil stone. I used to get them like once a week when I was a youngster before I started smoking, but I haven't had them in a few years. They taste and smell like a rotting animal, I know one freaked me out when I was tripping. I tasted it and spit it up, and thought my lungs were starting to fall out, lol