Something entirely new: Drug talk

XxBeccaRollrxX

Bluelighter
on a side note: you know, I never considered my posts surveys... I thought of them more like questions.. but whatever.
With all the coke talk recently I got to thinking: that's one drug I never want to do. Everyone's always talking about coming out of it, I just don't invision myself wanting to get into it. But hey, I always feel like your body is your own temple - who am I to judge anyone but myself?
Also, I don't think I'll ever do heroine. I know you can smoke it, but anything that can be injected into my veins is not going inside this body, thank you. Needles have freaked me out ever since I pushed the medication out of hepetitus (sp) B shot when the doctor wasn't looking and everyone yelled at me for days to come.
K -- I know it's odd coming from an e-tard, but this summer I had some not so nice experiences with that drug. Watching people OD and bug out. My friend carried a dead girl out of his bed (I think she was shooting up as well though).. luckily they revived her at the hospital, but it's just too scary for me. Well.. maybe one day...
Hmm.. I think that's about it. Everything else except for meth I've done, but I don't plan on doing that one either. The only reason I wouldn't inhale these things is cause they have a bad rep. I don't know much about them, but I'm sure if I did a little research, like e, I would find that you can't judge a book by its cover. (even though.. sometimes a cover can catch your eye)
And now that you know my entire drug history, I ask: Are there any Drugs which you would never do? Why?
------------------
"the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude" --> Ralph Waldo Emerson
***Much LOVE***
~*BeccA*~

i would never do coke because i don't trust myself. i tend to get a little carried away when it comes to intoxicants, and from what i hear, its easy to get really screwed up on the stuff. i wouldn't do heroine for the same reasons.
another one i wouldn't touch again is crank. i had a REALLY bad episode with it several years ago.
[This message has been edited by barndog (edited 20 January 2000).]

I just have to say thank you rollergirl for a thoughtful, interesting post that's on topic. Pity there aren't too many other people writing on topic posts.
I've tried coke half a dozen times. Although I had one fantastic night and 2 nights of fantastic sex, I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again. I've been offered it at parties and had a line here and there but it just doesn't appeal. Too expensive here anyway.
I'm keen to try K in the right environment (not in a club the first time) and I'm very keen to try meth and 2cb.
The only drugs I have no desire to try are heroin and DXM. Not for any effect of the substance, I just don't like the way they're administered. Drinking a bottle of cough medicine makes me gag just thinking about it. And I agree with you on the needle thing. I could never shoot up.
miss apple
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 20 January 2000).]

good topic rollergirl.
well Ive tried Pot, never had any effect on me
alcohol, I like in small doses
nicotine, you evil bitch of a mistress, god how I love you and fear you...
E: my friend E, would you like to meet her?
Will never try
coke, heroin, K, GHB, crystal because I am afraid that I might like them too much, and when I like something, I tend to exuberantly indulge until I get bored with it, which with some drugs is NOT a good idea.
Acid perhaps if given the right people and right environment, same with speed, but other then that, its E, alcohol, and nicotine as my occasional party friends.
peace
soulwatcher

Great topic(finnally)"
smile.gif
"
well i often do pot, drink here and there, i do coke some times...i'm just very carefull whith it cuz i'm really get into stuff really fast and i don't want to throw my life away like that,E is my bi-monthly adventure,and acid i try no to do it as often cuz i don't like to be all messed up for a pretty long time...
i want to try K and see how it is.
What i would never EVER do is GHB too many ppl ODing and dieing,heroing that's just nasty,dxm,crystal meth it's just wayyy much for me and speed.......
well happy rolling and take care evry one,PLUR's

hmmm, i wouldnt try shooting heroin, i snorted it a couple times and it didnt appeal but shooting anything is outta the question.. which coincidentially thats the way people do special k around here so thats outta the question. i wouldnt smoke crack either, i dont like how people look on it, etc... but coke, oh god YUMMY! i cant get away from it, but i used to have that "its dirty i am scared of it attitude" then something happened and now i am hooked.
peace x2k

I just got to say Smoke ya Ganja,
It give ya good sense of humor and keep away the cancer.
I just got to say, I got My ganja diploma,
I went to the Ganja College.
Increase My wisdom, Understanding and Mi KNowledge.
I just gotta say smoke ya ganja,
Smoke ya herbs,give thanks and praise,
Because it was found on king soloman's grave, one of the wisest men in his days.

I will never try...coke,I have no idea why?...oh I know... I'm too broke, and I'd rather spend it on E.
I'd never try heroin...I fainted when I cut myself with a knife...stick a needle in my arm? No.
I have yet to try acid, but I'm in no rush.
I WISH that I never tried Crystal..um it's evil and dirty.
And I am ever so joyful that I've had E and Mushrooms. They make everything fun.

-tried coke w/ my best friend. He's dead from a heart attack (he was only 24). wont' do it again.
-tried pot. oooh yyyiihh. That's always good!
-tired acid. cool visuals.
-shrooms didnt do shit cause they were no good. I'll have to go for a 2nd round.
-Nitrous Oxide is fun, but it fades quickly... like in less than a minute.
-and, saving the best for last, EEEEEEEEEEEE. No explanation necessary.
smile.gif

That's about it. I like to take things that are as safe as possible (if there is such a thing) and heroin, crank, and all the other shit that has been posted is just too much for me.
PLURness to all!!!
smile.gif

------------------
P L U R
[This message has been edited by FuzzyWuzzy (edited 21 January 2000).]

I have a love hate relationship with coke. I love the high. I how ever hate the drug. My mother was addicted to it for a couple years as I grew up and about 5 years ago I was developing a real problem with it. I try to stay clear for it as much as possible now. maybe only use in 5-6 times a year now.
Funny thing is lately I have been getting offer free coke alot. About 5 times this year already people have offered to give me coke. Its so hard to not use it at times. How people hardly ever give away rolls, but someone is always looking to break you off some coke.

Well....
I'd never try coke, coz of the fact that first time users can die from heart attacks and that you have the possibility of dying from one for up to three days after you take it, so i don't think it's worth the risk :|
heroin? never! I've seen it wreck to many good people's lives, and same goes for crystal meth.
special k? i'd like to try it but havent had the opportunity.
acid? i've tried it PLENTY of times but i'm a little bored with it now
smile.gif

speed? if it nice stuff, bring it on!
DXM? had bad, bad experiences with USP grade powder form - you think speed tastes bad? you outta try this! you can't get the taste outta your mouth for at least two weeks
frown.gif

Pot? yeah, who doesnt?
Eckies, well they are my drug of choice for a truely awesome night
smile.gif

peace.
vert

Um. Gosh. Okay, let me answer the question this way: What do I never want to do again.
Meth. Coz it's a fucking evil son of a bitch drug that won't let go of me. It would be nice to believe in myself enough to say, "Nope, you'll never see me go near it ever, ever again.."
Coke. See the above. Now add on the fact that the high is sooo much shorter than the high from crystal, and the fact that my ex-cokehead boy who I love to death would leave me, and... yeah. I have a little more faith that I won't screw up with this one.
Sniffing Glue. Coz, ewww! How lame!
smile.gif

Crack. Coz it's such a joke.
smile.gif
Okay it's not, but I wanna always be joking when I go, "I'm such a crackhead!"
Heroin. Coz it's a blanket drug, and I don't have enough to hide from, to risk the addiction. Besides, it makes me think of this boy I once knew..
Methadone. It's about impossible for me to picture it, but if by some bizarre happenstance I *do* develope a smack habit, anyone who tries to put me on that junkie slavepoison gets murdered. Same for if they give it to any of my friends.
Cigars, cloves, cheap beer. Do they count? They're all very gross and disgusting drugs imo, legal or not.
Oh, and I won't smoke banana peels, or mix nutmeg and aregano.
wink.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 21 January 2000).]

what have i done, in order...
alcohol, acid, weed, um...uh...shrooms, coke, um...X, soma's, , DXM, Ghb, GBL...
ok, so, i kinda like cok at first, but thank god i never did it a lot..the come down is a bitch and it is way to expensive. did it, like, 3 or 4 times..then didnt for a year... in that time i started rolling...then did coke again and didn not like it in the slightest...rather boring actaully...
GBL has gotten me into quite a bit of trouble lately so i dont believe i will do it again... and im am takin a break (hopefully) from GHB as well...and yes, they are 2 completely different highs for me...
THings i will never do:
Heroin - i dont want to become a rock and roll cliche...fuck that shit... RIP bradley nowell, kristen phaff, and all those who arent dead but may as well should be.
Crack - I am not ghetto, and do not want to end up like pookie.
PCP - I was told a story about a guy who was PCP'ing hard and cut off his face and fed it to his dog. fuck that.
I really want to try 2cb..and am very curious about K. um..waht else do i want to do... oh, candyflipping, even tho i am hesitant to do acid again...
ok, thats my 2c...
------------------
Life just keeps gettin harder
And it keeps getting harder to hide.
-Spencer

Er, well, my coke and meth experiences have been pretty benign. However, I've seen coke and (especially) meth really fuck with some people. Is it something physiological or psychological that makes some people more vulnerable? Dunno... Coke is just peachy, but it's definitely more fun in moderation than when it's hardcore. I don't ever feel like having it when it's not offered and I've never felt the need to actually buy any. I feel even less of a need for meth, though I've done the occasional bit. Not terribly interesting, really. Beans and g are much more fun than either, without any of the crackheadedness. Seriously, though, are some drugs addictive for some people and not for others? I'd really like to know. Sometimes, I feel like I'm addicted to *drugs* but I never feel addicted to any particular drug.
[This message has been edited by Scoby (edited 21 January 2000).]

im only 18 and ive tried just about all of the main drug ex. acid,shrooms,E,coke,k,meth
but never heroin ive seen shows and shit on people that use it and im sorry but i seem 2 think that my veins are a very important part of me. never smoked crack cause i hear 1nce u do u are addicted 1st time.
best drug definetly e or good shrooms love the colors.

Done alot of shit, see alot of shit and can honestly say that I would never do heroin or crack. Everything else I have tried I think at least a couple of times. I like to settle down with E cause it makes me feel really good and really happy.
The doc
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

well
i've tried coke... TRIED being the important word.... didn't hate it...but WAY too addictive...haven't touched the stuff in 6 months...not saying i wouldn't again...but VERY rarely
will never touch Heroin...nothing is worth sticking a needle into my own vein
Acid: not sure... haven't had it offered to me...but haven't really made an effort to get it... i get a lot of mixed information about it...plus i have so repressed emotional damage that i'm kind nervous about flipping out
meth: again not sure... haven't tried it... but i might
K: i've decided that i'm now a HUGE fan of K
smile.gif
only thing that really sucks about it is when people start giving me such a hard time for going into a k-hole...or not being social... or whatever, it's a good mix with E if i don't feel like dancing...and plus i have really fuckin profound thoughts when i'm k-d out...but i always forget them
shrooms: done em... had an ok time the first time...but didn't trip
saw the south park movie tripping balls on shrooms...that was fun... bad tripped another time... ran up a main street in boston screaming at cars... that wasn't fun
i smoke a lot of weed....but i don't really consider that much of a drug....
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"

Okay, let's see, well I'll go in order.
Cigerettes - not the best thing for me at all, but yet I find myself addicted to these things.
Alcohol - Alcoholism has screwed up almost everyone in my dad's family, yet I like drinking, but don't do it a lot and can control it so far.
Weed - Heh, who hasn't, smoked quite a few times, but I'm sick of it, I realized it doesn't do anything for me anymore, the only good thing it does for me is sleep like a baby. My weed smoking days are pretty much over.
Acid - Tried it, I like it, but I really don't like to be fucked up for so long, and out of it the whole next day feeling dirty all the time. Might try it again.
Shrooms - Never tried em, I might try one day, if it's availible, I won't go out of my way to buy some though.
GHB - Never tried it, I really don't think I want to, this one's undecided.
Ketamine - I have mixed feelings about this drug, I don't know, I've heard good and bad things about it, probably won't ever try it.
Crystal Meth - Never tried, thought about it for awhile, but then one of Ashke's posts changed my mind completely, won't ever try that son of a bitch.
Crack - Nope, won't touch the stuff.
Coke - Seen too many people get addicted to the stuff, won't even go near it.
Heroin - I don't see why anyone would want to, this has fucked up so many people's lives, and completly changed some good people. Anything that you can inject, I won't touch, especially heroin.
And last but certainly not least is E - I loved it the very first time I tried it, have done this quite a few times, and what can I say, the only effects it has had on me are for the most part good. I can't say enough good things about this, as most of you here know. But... I've seen people get addicted to this too, it's such an awesome feeling, I can see why they do, but the key for this one and many other drugs is moderation.
But my girlfriend, she used to do coke, crank, and crystal meth, plus smoke weed. She doesn't do any of this any more, she just drinks now, but she wants to try E though.
Well that's my humble opinion.
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."
-Unknown Raver

Drugs I would never use and why:
Coke: My b/f had a real problem with it back before I met him and it really screwed up hi slife not to mention his families, friends, etc. I just couldn't risk hurting my friends and family that way. Besides the fact that I have a real problem snorting anything.
Acid: It was slipped into my drink at a bar when I was a teenager and it really freaked me out. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital, my coat started to chase me around my room; if it wasn't for my friend who happened to be up at six o'clock in the morning when I called I think I may have curled up into a ball and died.
GHB: People around here love this drug but personally it has absolutely no appeal to me. I have seen WAY to many people being carried out of bars to find this drug even the least bit appealing.
K: Like I said before I can't snort anything and honestly for this one I just don't have any desire.
Crack: No explanation needed.
Heroin: Not only do I not snort but I would never inject myself with a needle just for the sake of getting high. Again absolutley no desire.
Drugs I love:
E: No explanation needed
Mushrooms: These are probably my favorite. I find them to be very spiritual and theraputic when done in the right place.
Crystal: Or bitch as my b/f and I sometimes call it because the comedown is such a bitch. This I only like to do in very small doses and I never snort it; we put it in a cap and I eat it.
Pot: My only downfall for this drug is the MUNCHIES!!!!!
Smiles
smile.gif

E

so i spose you could say im a bit of a lightweight here. smoke treez and cigs daily but wtf, so does everyone. drink like its mah job, and obviousl*E*... thas about it tho. sorta wundrin bout coke tho,just cus its the easiest access-- for me, at least-- and i dunno i guess it seems sorta "cleaner" than some other things? heroin, meth, etc. been bumpin ritalin for sum time so that seems ok to me now i guess-- maybe thats not such a good thing? but newayz, as far as coke goes, most the things posted are like "hellabad for you, short high, BAD comedown" so whys it worth it? is tha high really that good? aiya, so many questions...
------------------
*tOkEtOnic*
~~the footprints, the green light, angel... *desiderata*