Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Somerset, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

d0rgon

Greenlighter
Long, long time reader of BL, first time poster, bla bla. I've just moved back to the UK from a land very far away and I'm pretty lost re the scene here. Never lived in or really visited this area (Taunton) although the accent is fairly amusing. Up until now I've managed to maintain a decent opiate habit and while I'm in the process off cutting down (ha) I am worried about being completely cut off with no contact for even benzos or anything. Does anyone have any idea on how to find what I want here? Never had to actively search it out before and feel like a tit

Thanks for reading whichever way, and Hi to a forum I'll probably be posting in now I've finally made an account. Hope your day is going as well as it can be

Hi mate, welcome to bluelight :)

As for finding things in your area, that is as hard or as easy as you make it, the easy route would be finding out wen there are dance music nights on etc and mingling in the crowd, you're bound to find someone with something or an after party where you will then find people selling,

However, if it was me.. and I had online banking and an internet connection (which you obviously do) I would research the darknet and get to grips with that, then you will have every drug under the sun at your fingertips, It is the future!

Good luck whichever way you go hunting!!

Hi, d0rgon & welcome to EADD!

Topics like this are not really practical on BL. The strict "No Sources" rules make it nigh-on impossible to offer more than the most general advice. As BCF has given you pretty much the full extent of what can be said here on BL I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread now. Best of luck finding yourself some Goodies and I hope to see you around the place now you've taken the plunge and signed up.

Please feel free to introduce yourself in the dedicated introductions thread stickied at the top of the forum page and/or just jump in with any of our other threads - the Index linkied in my sig and stickied at the top of the forum page is a great place to familiarise yourself with a wide selection of drug topics and social threads.

And, once again, welcome to BL and EADD in particular :)

Status
Not open for further replies.