• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

SOMEONE help me PLEASE! Can take 40mg vyvamse now if i took 40mgs at 11:00am today

Melyssa1

Greenlighter
I took 40mg of vyvansee this morning around 10:00 -11:00 can i take another 40 mg now its 8:30 now!

THANKS! QUESTION? when i take it, it gets me going about an hour after i take it. QUESTION? will vyvanse pick me back up again? im not planning on going to sleep for along time at least ive got alot of cleaning to do

Yes it should do what you want assuming you dont have much tolerance. Do you take it regularly?

no! my dr. just prescribed it to me last week, but I havnt been taken it everyday. can i still take mysuboxone on too, as its prescribed to me also but i havnt had any today?

Last edited:
Just to let you know, 70mg in a day is the max recommended which you will exceed. I dont forsee an issur and personally have taken as much as 210mg but like to warn regardless.

ok thanks! my dr. also prescribes me Suboxone 8mg strips im supposed to take twice daily. what should I do take 8mg or cut strip and take 4 mg? I dont want to come down off my vyvanse i havnt taken the two together yet as i dont want something to go wrong by mixing the two!!! ? Although I have read some forums people here on BDD have said that its safe but, nobody said exactly how much to take and if taking suboxone will inhance my feeling that I am now on my vyvanse, or will the suboxone bring me down??? I appreciate your help!

Honestly, I dont personally think Suboxone will either enhance or detract from Vyvanse. They are safe to use together.

ok what dosage should I use 8mg 0r 1/2 of strip to 4mg??? do you know or have idea how im going to feel, i dont wanna feel ill???

ok thank you! Thanks for staying up with me lol, and your help I truly appreciate it! Have a great day!