• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

someone Gimme some advice pleaseeeee

angiebug

Greenlighter
Been prescribed 5mg norco for 3 months 120. (Which is not nearly enough for my tolerance and pain level) Anyways, PCP was prescribing then left the practice and referred me to PM first appt is tomorrow and I don't know if they will refill my meds. Do they typically do refills on first appt? Im in Florida.

Some do but others want to run tests such as MRIs,xrays, or other tests themselves and determine the best course of treatment.

PM doc will usually fill your script, maybe even increase it. They are basically legal drug dealers.

Some do but others want to run tests such as MRIs,xrays, or other tests themselves and determine the best course of treatment.
^ I agree with this. Pain management doctors nowadays (Florida included) are under heavy scrutiny when it comes to prescribing narcotic pain medications. Have you had any of these tests done? Be prepared to bring your results with you when you go to the appointment and proof of meds that the primary doctor prescribed.

Yes I've had the MRI done and have been getting my meds for the last 3 months fine. I hope they at least refill an increas3 would be optimal though.

What proof of my meds can I bring? I'm out and not due to refill til the 13 so I can't bring an empty bottle LOL

A list from your clinic that was formerly prescribing can be faxed or emailed to PM.

Rtp

Yes as my darling Runtoparadise said they will want your medical records. Usually they ask for them up front before they even give you an appointment(at least in my case,I'm PM patient).Also I've learned even if you already had tests done they want to do them again through their place of preference and determine the results for themselves. After saying that though there are some PM docs(not many because of FDA or DEA) that are compassionate and will refill your script before they get their testing done.
I wish you luck because it really sucks when you are in real pain and you have to show it before they know it. Please keep us updated!
All narcotics are kept in a computer data base but they will most likely want you to piss and if you come up clean you better find a new PM doc!

I took a norco 10mg this am so it should show 24 hours later right? I'm worried more about the percs I took Monday showing. And I had some tram from a cpl months ago they prescribed me before switching to norco that I figured I'd tell them I took for break thru. No one said I couldn't at my PCP office. So that'll explain the tram but the percs I don't know if they will show or not. If so I'm screwed

if the PC and the PM physicians work for the same company then your records will already be available to them, but regardless they will still want you to piss. and i'm not 100% but i don't think tramadol shows up on the typical panels. i say this because i passed multiple drug tests during my tenure under its influence. in regards to the new PM, they generally tend to look the other way on your first piss test and are more likely to keep your dosage where it's at. i've tested positive for coke before and my PM basically just told me "hey, it's your life" lol

I'm not on Florida, but tram is a weak opi & is generally not on a five panel drug test.

What's the difference between Norcos & perc's? Don't they both have IR oxy? Or is one Vicodin?

Excuse my ignorance, they're not available where I am.

Conman, nice to hear from you, I'll check out where you've been posting lately & catch up on where you're at?

Rtp

Norcos are hydrocodone(yes Vicodin), it's nice to hear from you RTP I love keeping in touch with the compassionate people in BL!

Try to withdrawl and then all the excess drugs your wasting will get you higher with alot less drugs. Plus you wouldnt have withdrawls.

Try to withdrawl and then all the excess drugs your wasting will get you higher with alot less drugs. Plus you wouldnt have withdrawls.
Are you fucking high? You just told someone to go through wds so they won't wd!Maybe I misunderstand you or maybe I'm high,lol!

Last edited:
Hey guys apt went fine. Started gabepentin too don't know how my pee test went tho. Guess I'll find out next appt. Hoping the percs from Monday didn't show ?ps thank you guys for your help

Are you fucking high? You just told someone to go through wds so they won't wd!Maybe I misunderstand you or maybe I'm high,lol!
If you go through withdrawls then ur back to no tolerance you can high one day max 2 days in a row and suffer no withdrawls after stopping plus you get higher with less...

If you go through withdrawls then ur back to no tolerance you can high one day max 2 days in a row and suffer no withdrawls after stopping plus you get higher with less...
Ok I got you, I wasn't trying to be a dickhead I just misunderstood you and thought it was funny

Hey guys apt went fine. Started gabepentin too don't know how my pee test went tho. Guess I'll find out next appt. Hoping the percs from Monday didn't show ��ps thank you guys for your help

So what they give you other than gabapentin if you don't mind my asking? Continue w Norco 5s or did you get lucky enough yo have it upped?

Still on the 5s hoping to get them increased this month. They just aren't enough. And I don't know if I can ask this or not but can PM stop rxing if you ask for an increase? Cause I don't want to screw myself