• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Some thoughts

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
Firstly apologies if this is more suited for blogs, I'm sure an admin will let me know.

So I rolled over new years, 100mg then 50mg an hour and a half later - on an (unfortunately) pretty full stomach. It took about 2 and a half hours to fully come up, and after the fireworks everyone was buzzing and I'd hit my peak. A friend put on a psy/trance/ambient artist and I entered a trance like introspective state. I don't think I've ever experienced MDMA in such a psychedelic way before. (YES it was tested.) I've rolled roughly 25 times in my life (I use pretty responsibly, I respect this chemical greatly after experiencing a nasty depressive episode from dosing to close.) Anyway this
morning I woke up around 4-5, which wasn't unexpected because my sleep is normally affected
a couple days after dropping. I lay awake for a while, despondent and moody that I was
Awake- until the music from the moment of
My peak filled my head, an I felt a warm rush fill my
Body. I guess one might call it a psychedelic flashback? I'd never experienced one with M before, only shrooms. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Because it literally put me back to sleep, I felt so soothed!

The other thing is normaly I get strong feelings of connectedness, openness and empathy during my roll - but not this time. I was definitely more open than normal, but this psychedelic/introspective aspect was stronger. It might have something to do with trying circumstances I'm experiencing at the moment. Anyway, normally I have a moderate afterglow from a good experience like this, but this time I actually feel MORE open and empathic and social than on the night. I think it's opened a door in a sense for me to connect.

Thanks for reading, just wondering on ya'lls thoughts/feelings
(and again apologies if this is more suited for blogs!) peace

since i started using MDMA i get regularly flashbacks. but it only happen when i listen to music. i will get goosebumps all over my body (especially the head and thighs) and close my eyes and feel so connected to the music.

when it comes to different type of music i can imagine you can get a more psychedelic roll when listen to psy-trance...... i remember my girlfriend's first roll i played some psytrance for her at the end of the roll and she absolutely loved it(she had never heard psy before) and the next day after waking up we enjoyed some music and just chilled - then i played the same psy-trance as the night before and she started eyewigling and went in this state of trance for about 30 mins. i guess you could call that a flashback. and now several months after she says she get a special feeling everytime she listens to psy-trance. i just thought it was funny it happened to you while listening to psy as well.

I get regular flashbacks after rolling that subside and fade gradually as the months go by. Usually happens when I hear psytrance and smoke weed, but it happened at a beach party once and lasted almost an hour which was pretty fucking awesome.

Hell yeah, I would get MDMA flashbacks while stoned especially if I seeped into songs/reminicsed times of songs when my friends and I were rolling together. It's quite common.

I haven't had them that strong lately, although it has been over a year since I rolled and even longer since my roll was actually significant and good. I would say flashbacks become weaker as the time between the flashback of the roll and that roll itself increases for example, remembering nights while rolling only a day or two, even that night later I would get solid flashbacks that felt great, a week or two after not as strong and so on