• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Some noted side effects from newer lyseramides (1p-lsd, al-lad, 1p-eth-lad, eth-lad)

LSD isn't superior to LSA. In fact, I feel like LSD has more potential of a disastrously bad experience for someone that is inexperienced or under prepared. With LSD, when a trip turns bad, it tends to be utterly harrowing in a way that is far worse than mushrooms or LSA. It also has more risk of lasting negative effects. LSA is kind of like an acid trip, without the downsides that come from LSD being an unnatural chemical. Basically, LSA seeds are the natural version of acid. I personally regularly consume LSA seeds, but I have avoided manmade acid due to a couple of bad experiences years ago.

What Im saying is LSD is generally regarded as the holy grail of psychedelics...wasnt talking about personal experiences.. Im interested in why its even necessary to consume LSD let alone synth it , if LSA is already there in the first place...what does LSD provide that LSA cannot? I understand that LSA does seem to cause more side effects in more people...but many people are still willing to indulge so they cant be that bad for most folks.... I have actually heard about some disastrous LSA trips though...exactly the issues you say that you dont experience...but again everyones different and that needs to be a foundation in all these discussions..people seem to completely throw that out and assume what they experience must be what everyone else experiences. With psychedelics this couldnt be further from the truth.

LSZ from 75-225 ug: no side effects. Tried 3x

1P-LSD from 25-225 ug: slight chills and leg shakes on the come up, otherwise no side effects. Tried 20+ times. Gas the day after.

Al-LAD from 150-375 ug: leg shakes on the come up, slight nausea the day after. Tried 6 times

Eth-LAD @ 100 ug: no side effects, none. Zero. Zilch. Tried twice.

I usually cover myself with a blanket when things 'start' and remove the blanket after 1/2 hour or so.

Tom

What Im saying is LSD is generally regarded as the holy grail of psychedelics...wasnt talking about personal experiences.. Im interested in why its even necessary to consume LSD let alone synth it , if LSA is already there in the first place...what does LSD provide that LSA cannot? I understand that LSA does seem to cause more side effects in more people...but many people are still willing to indulge so they cant be that bad for most folks.... I have actually heard about some disastrous LSA trips though...exactly the issues you say that you dont experience...but again everyones different and that needs to be a foundation in all these discussions..people seem to completely throw that out and assume what they experience must be what everyone else experiences. With psychedelics this couldnt be further from the truth.
LSD has no more propensity for causing a negTive trip than any other psychedelic. In fact in my personal experience I have only ever had bad trips in mushrooms.
LSA is great it makes you feel very intoxicated and it's quite pleasurable if you can get passed the grim vasoconstriction.
LSD can make you feel like your holding hands with God.

Morning glory seeds contain many lysergamides. LSA is just one of them, and i suppose that it actually has a negative impact on the psychedelic effects of seeds. This is because old seeds tend to produce no psychedelic effects, while fresh seeds do. Fresh seeds contain LSH, wich is chemically much closer to LSD, and degrades over time into LSA. It is probably the synergy between various lysergamides that causes the unique effects morning glory and other seeds can produce. When you have fresh seeds of good quality, the experience can indeed surpass an LSD experience. Old seeds won't do this though.

Hmm I've read a lot of the LSH chronicles, and it could just as well be an effect of epimerization.

Anyway about the topic at hand: it's certainly important to keep an eye on possible uncommon effects, in people who are perhaps predisposed, but so far it's extremely difficult to discern anything that couldn't very easily just come with the territory LSD also is in, hallucinations, or latent conditions explaining things like water retention that can bloat the extremities.

I thought this was very interesting regarding LSH on Wikipedia:

At doses of 50-100mg/kg it produced only this peculiar symptomatology: the mice stood upright and pressed on each other's noses and chattered their teeth.

Why is it so hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that peoples body chemistry varies thus experiences WILL vary....why does everyones experience have to line up with yours or its placebo ? I had no idea wh to expect before i took 1p-lsd...I have 20 years of psychedelic experience and most of it is classic LSD...I know that 1p for me was MUCH different..

It's like the dirty LSD thing. If i tell someone its dirty they have a bunch of side effects. When i say its really clean they don't. The only way to combat this is blind testing. I can write off your twenty years of experience, easily, because you didn't blind test. Placebo effect effects everyone including vets.

Almost every side effect I've seen listed here I've experienced personally on street acid.
Over heating, vasoconstriction, stimulation, etc etc, etc

Almost every side effect? Which one is not an LSD side effect? Every thread like this is the same. People say 1p is different and then list a bunch of long known LSD side effects to demonstrate how it's different. Every single time. No one has listed a side effect that isn't an LSD side effect.

I had some negative side effects from eth-lad, felt like toxic to me, waves of pins and needles. First time at 150 mics was fine 2nd at 75 felt terrible. And it lingered a few days after i thought did neurological damage or something. First time i ever had a side effect last after trip was over. I won't be doing eth lad again.

It's like the dirty LSD thing. If i tell someone its dirty they have a bunch of side effects. When i say its really clean they don't. The only way to combat this is blind testing. I can write off your twenty years of experience, easily, because you didn't blind test. Placebo effect effects everyone including vets.

Almost every side effect? Which one is not an LSD side effect? Every thread like this is the same. People say 1p is different and then list a bunch of long known LSD side effects to demonstrate how it's different. Every single time. No one has listed a side effect that isn't an LSD side effect.

I had some negative side effects from eth-lad, felt like toxic to me, waves of pins and needles. First time at 150 mics was fine 2nd at 75 felt terrible. And it lingered a few days after i thought did neurological damage or something. First time i ever had a side effect last after trip was over. I won't be doing eth lad again.
I was clearly talking about personal experience...and the side effect I've never experienced that was listed here was bloated skin. Never got that from LSD.