• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Some noted side effects from newer lyseramides (1p-lsd, al-lad, 1p-eth-lad, eth-lad)

kratomized

Bluelighter
So I will start with a few questions and then let you guys in on the side effects either i or my peers have experienced on these compounds. I will only mention those that have been experienced by more than one individual to weed out symptoms which may gave been imagined by an unstable tripping mindset (paranoid thoughts)

First which common psychedelics do you find to be most vasoconstrictive? Personally I have never noticed it with shrooms but I think acid made my hands a bit cold and purplish-blue at times. But that could also be "trip vision." I never noticed vaso with my cacti/mescaline trips. How about the psilocin analogues? Anyone find 4-aco-dmt, 4-aco-met etc to be vasoconstrictive?

Does anyone know if a symptom of vasoconstriction is swollen fingers/hands? I coudnt find any info on it but I have found that Im not the only one that experienced ths while under 1p-LSD. That being said here are some of the worrisome side effects ive experienced with the analogues ive tried (LSZ is not listed because I didnt seem to get side effects from it)

1p-LSD - At 100ug very extreme nausea, overstimulation, extreme jitteryness in hands, and swollen , puffy fingers and hands. More than one peer has experienced these symptoms while on 1p-lsd. Most notably puffy hands..Ive never heard of this before and Im wondering if it was just an odd hallucination. Mind you , I have experienced jitters, nasuea and stimulation on LSD but it just seemed that these effects were faaaaaar more pronounced for the dose. Usually I will take 2 average street tabs.. (120-160ug)

AL-LAD - overheating? Ive experienced overheating on every trip Ive had with AL-LAD besides the few times I allergy tested or took a microdose (under 75ug) I had a friend take 300 in front of me began beading up sweat on his forehead and cmplained that he felt extremely hot. He laid down and had plenty of water. He felt better after perhaps an hour.

ETH-LAD - Ive had two friends report that they had some worrisome heart issues (I have not yet experienced this compound but plan to after researching some more) They BOTH reported strange and out of sync heart beats (arrhythmia?) A third friend also complained that he didnt feel safe while on eth lad. He complained about extreme heart rate and pounding heart, and almost "poisoned" body load. The former two peers also said the body load was one of the nastiest experienced. The former two took 150ug and the latter took 200ug.

So my final question is about ETH_LAD... what if any worrisome side effects have you experienced? I have noticed that the 1p-eth-lad variation seems to be better tolerated in body load. Ive seen less complaints and glowing reports about it compared to plain ETH

Thanks to all of you

I experienced that overstimulation of 1P, but those effects wear off quickly. I only experience it during the come-up. It's like having drinken 20 cups of coffee in 2 minutes of so. Once the psychedelic effects kick in, these initial effects disapear. About vasoconstriction..morning glory seeds are much worse, i think. Some of the symptoms you describe may simply be hallucinations.

I've taken ETH-LAD 3 times, around 90 if each time.

After the trip and even 1-2 days after I feel the same feeling you get when you're stressed out and everyone keeps talking to you and it comes to a point where you just want to tell them to leave you alone.

Experienced this even in incredibly relaxed environments like watching the sunset with my girlfriend the day after a trip. Even though she was the only one talking to me while I was scrolling on instagram the stressed feeling was if like there was 4 persons talking to me simultaneously.

Eth-lad feels more transparent on body and mind than common LSD for me, I did it a lot of times, and the original deal seems to have worse bodyload and mindfuck for me and a lot of people

I've taken quite a lot of 1p-LSD but, thankfully, I've never experienced the side effects that you mention. I do find the come up to be quite stimulating but I find this to be expected. Mushrooms make me yawn constantly and shake a lot on the come up.

so after experimenting with these substances i know that i probably wont be revisiting 1p....it feels lke im on fucking meth or something...i heard eth is a little less jarring...but i know people who say differet.. ive been using good ol lsd for 20 years and ive never felt that kind of stimulation even in hgh doses....its crazy that so far Hoffman hit the goldmine with L25 and he wasnt even looking for it....i mean there are side effects with L25 but the overall experience is just so magical compared to these analogues..someone once said that the analogues are like LSD with a hole punched out of it...and I think i can agree.... AL-LAD is fun...but not deep enough to be life changing...1p lsd just feels funky to me ...like the side effects are ramped up to a degree that kind of makes it hard to enjoy the experience...and it lacks in the visual department... LSZ fwlt very bland ...it was weird...it didnt seem to effect my emotions much...I guess ALD 52 and Eth are left to try...any one try ALD 52 ? Is it really any different from he original?

I personally don't find 1p-LSD to be that different from LSD-25, once the psychedelic effects kick in. The only thing i don't like about it, and wich is different from L-25 for me, is the come-up.

I personally don't find 1p-LSD to be that different from LSD-25, once the psychedelic effects kick in. The only thing i don't like about it, and wich is different from L-25 for me, is the come-up.

What didnt you like about it....for me the come up loooong drawn out , nauseating and confusing.... now LSD can be like this but this was very overwhelming for me

never had any side effects from lysergamides, 4-ho/aco trypts, 2c-c, 2c-b-fly, doc, 25i/c-nboh

some from 5-meo-mipt, 2c-p, 2c-d, 2c-t-7

and really bad ones from 2c-e and bk-2c-b

Aww man ...I snorted a tiny amount of either 2ce or 2ci.... whatever it was not much headspace...not much depth, very stimulating, lucid, felt like I was on a space ship, was very electric and speedy...but insane alien like bio mechanical neon visuals...had to take some etzolam to mellow it out after a few hours...felt like I was coming down a bit at that point anyway. I wish I knew which one it was but it was very enjoyable but felt toxic and bad for you...Ive tried 25c nbome and it felt quite similar. Ive always wanted to try both 2ce and 2ci but dont know which one it was...what where the side effects you experienced form 2ce?

I understand what you mean by a sensation of overheating with AL-LAD - I've felt it to some degree, nothing too worrying though. Would be curious to measure my body temp when/if I try it again, or at least have someone touch my forehead! Note that LSD makes me sweat quite a bit too.

Someone described ETH-LAD as making them feel as though their whole body was bitter tasting, and I've had the same experience on my one trial with it. It persisted throughout most of the trip but wasn't too distracting. The (2 hour!) come-up was a bit heavy/groggy though, so I can see why someone would feel as though they've poisoned themselves. Once that passed though I would have been hard-pressed to tell it apart from LSD in many aspects (other than the visuals maybe? Mentally I found it very similar).

I have taken AL-LAD and 1P-LSD. I definitely notice that LSD just feels a bit cleaner, on the synthetic stuff I would always feel a bit itchy and uncomfortable. I know what you mean about puffy hands. I also tend to squeeze my hands without noticing or grind my feet into the floor.

These effects were really noticeable even though every time I have done these drugs I have taken LSD as well. Usually more LSD than synthetic stuff.

on the synthetic stuff

That's not a valid distinction - LSD is just as synthetic as the other lysergamides.

And honestly I've had LSD trips with noticeable body loads too - a few times I became very aware of the left-right split in my brain/body, which was super weird and a bit uncomfortable. And the occasional GI tract issues / painful gas, which I haven't experienced at all with AL-LAD or ETH-LAD. LSD isn't always perfect, even with the same batch.

LSA is fairly vasoconstriction producing, but I've never had any serious issues nor have anyone that has taken it. I definitely feel the vaso symptoms though with the leg cramps when I take it though. However, I don't think anyone has gotten ergotism or any other serious physical side effects from LSA seeds that required any attention if I'm not mistaken. I personally would be inclined to say it's safe, and I've taken it a lot. However, for those with circulatory problems, I'd say LSA is probably best avoided to this effect. However, I have never noticed it with anything else. I have a little bit, but it was far more minor. The LSA leg cramps can be a bit annoying though, I must say.

I've taken 1p-lsd and the come up was so smooth - no anxiety whatsoever. Only after 5 or so hours after the peak there were classic stimulation symptoms, but this is exactly like normal acid. I think most side effects people experience are identical to LSD, in the way that they vary so much and are completely subjective. There must be huge placebo effects going on with 1p also, people are expecting it to be different, and it is.

Almost every side effect I've seen listed here I've experienced personally on street acid.
Over heating, vasoconstriction, stimulation, etc etc, etc

LSA is fairly vasoconstriction producing, but I've never had any serious issues nor have anyone that has taken it. I definitely feel the vaso symptoms though with the leg cramps when I take it though. However, I don't think anyone has gotten ergotism or any other serious physical side effects from LSA seeds that required any attention if I'm not mistaken. I personally would be inclined to say it's safe, and I've taken it a lot. However, for those with circulatory problems, I'd say LSA is probably best avoided to this effect. However, I have never noticed it with anything else. I have a little bit, but it was far more minor. The LSA leg cramps can be a bit annoying though, I must say.

Hmm this got me thinking..I tried LSA once or twice in highschool but wasnt too successful with producing much effect...what about LSD is superior to LSA...I mean if one was to extract LSA and use it in its pure form...why not just stop there...why go through the complex chemistry to make LSD? I mean all side effects present in LSA are present in LSD (albeit fewer people experience them)....

Why did Hoffman think LSD was superior to LSA? I know that he was researching ergot to come up with new circulatory drugs or something like that and he accidentallt got a taste..surely he knew LSA was psychoactive ...if not Im sure he figured it out later ...so what about LSD makes it so superior to its precurser LSA?

I've taken 1p-lsd and the come up was so smooth - no anxiety whatsoever. Only after 5 or so hours after the peak there were classic stimulation symptoms, but this is exactly like normal acid. I think most side effects people experience are identical to LSD, in the way that they vary so much and are completely subjective. There must be huge placebo effects going on with 1p also, people are expecting it to be different, and it is.

Why is it so hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that peoples body chemistry varies thus experiences WILL vary....why does everyones experience have to line up with yours or its placebo ? I had no idea what to expect before i took 1p-lsd...I have 20 years of psychedelic experience and most of it is classic LSD...I know that 1p for me was MUCH different. I cant believe how much of this Ive been reading online in regards to lysergamides... when someone tells me they felt nothing from 300ug I find it shocking because I was an absolute puddle of goo from 100 ug but i accept it. because everyones different.

Last edited:
LSD isn't superior to LSA. In fact, I feel like LSD has more potential of a disastrously bad experience for someone that is inexperienced or under prepared. With LSD, when a trip turns bad, it tends to be utterly harrowing in a way that is far worse than mushrooms or LSA. It also has more risk of lasting negative effects. LSA is kind of like an acid trip, without the downsides that come from LSD being an unnatural chemical. Basically, LSA seeds are the natural version of acid. I personally regularly consume LSA seeds, but I have avoided manmade acid due to a couple of bad experiences years ago.

Last edited:
LSD isn't superior to LSA. In fact, I feel like LSD has more potential of a disastrously bad experience for someone that is inexperienced or under prepared. With LSD, when a trip turns bad, it tends to be utterly harrowing in a way that is far worse than mushrooms or LSA. It also has more risk of lasting negative effects. LSA is kind of like an acid trip, without the downsides that come from LSD being an unnatural chemical. Basically, LSA seeds are the natural version of acid. I personally regularly consume LSA seeds, but I have avoided manmade acid due to a couple of bad experiences years ago.
LSD > LSA in every way IMHO.
LSD is often considered a standard against which a lot of other psychedelics are compared against for good reason. Also, although it can have some vasoconstriction it's nothing like the brutal vasoconstriction of LSA.
What's your reasoning for it being a a negative thing for a drug being synthetic???
Is synthetic LSA inferior to naturally produced LSA?