• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

SOme marquis advice pleae regarding mescalin hacl and 2cb

O-mega

Greenlighter
i bougt some marquis to test mescaline hcl and retest a few substances 2cb and mdma as i had done them before with eztests

the mdma and 2cb came out as before which was good to see but the mescaline hcl obtained *online* had virtually no change, i thought i noticed a very silght orange tint but barely...is this safe to try, the seller had multiple positive feedbacks for this and was pleasent enough to deal with over the fact the bag was broken upon delivery, i think i breathed in a small ammount of dust as i opend the outer bag not knowing the inner had holes in and did feel a bit light headed that day...

though i only plane to microdose this i'm not so sure now and think i might just get a cactus online and make some myself but a little annoind, at first i read there were no tests for mescaline but then saw it is supposed to turn orange, this is a synthetic he told me not from cactus...

also more advice required on the 2cb

i posted here a while ago with my 2cb results from the ez test and it was green so more or less assuemd it always safe and that was tested straight out of the bag, however i had kept several 5mg & 10mg doses wrapped in foil with the bag stashed away, and near the time of wrapping them i had consumed a few 5mg doses over a period of 6 monthsish but not for a long time now and upon testing 2 of them today after the re testing from the bag they didnt react at all

i might do a few more to confirm this but wondering if these are safe to keep, there is no colour change of the substance in the foil either and didn't try any as i was drinking this evening, i still have 100mg in the bag so not too worried if i have to ditch them, i read it has good longevity if kept dark and airtight which i thought the foil was

i re tested the 2cb foil wraps and mescaline today on a different plate that had been cleaned with hot water and left to dry, although the other plate was clean out of the cupboard i wondered if it was dirty enoguh to mess with the results and the reagent had been in the fridge since i tested a few days ago

both 2 different 2cb samples from seperate foil wraps and mescaline tested psoitive this time...i definatly saw a good orange colour after adding a sample and giving it a mix, though there is a part of me that thinks i should still try mescaline from a cactus and at least keep this till ive treid that first.

Last edited:
As you've found, it's important to use a clean, dry testing surface. Glad you found the issue :)