• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Some Interesting 2C-T Analogues (Chemical Masturbation)

2C-F's amphetamine equivalent is DOF, not DOEF. DOF is much, much less potent just like 2C-F. DOEF is similar to DOB in the size of the substituent and the electronegativity ... I wonder if they are comparable in effects. DOMF would surely be potent. It's similar to DOC in size and I'd wager in potency as well.

DOTFM is effective around 1-3mg, DOFM I would guess would be about 2x-3x that.

Dondante said:
2C-F's amphetamine equivalent is DOF, not DOEF. DOF is much, much less potent just like 2C-F. DOEF is similar to DOB in the size of the substituent and the electronegativity ... I wonder if they are comparable in effects. DOMF would surely be potent. It's similar to DOC in size and I'd wager in potency as well.

I'm still confused, 4-fluoro's are useless because of their polarity, so why is 4-methylfluoro or 4-ethylfluoro any different? I didn't think the receptors would be that specific as to where the fluorine carbon is.

How do 4-ethyl-2,5-dimethoxy-PEA/Amphetamines compare to 4-ethylfluoro-2,5-dimethoxy-PEA/amphetamines? How does adding a fluorine to the end of the ethyl chain make the ethyl chain any more hydrophobic?

DOF is much, much less potent just like 2C-F

I thought 2C-F was written off as inactive; DOF would be active I'd imagine because the alpha-methyl group will protect it from metabolic degredation, but whether it was a true psychedelic or just more like 2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine is something I don't have the faintest idea about

I didn't realize it was hydrophobic/hydrophilic. I thought it was electron withdrawing/donating that made the difference. I've tried DON and it was pretty damned good. 2CN is just OK. The physical SIZE of the thing at the 4 position seems to have a big impact. 4 fluoro amphetamine is fine, almost like amphetamine but slightly warmer, but you can't base a trippy drug on it. I do wonder about 2,4,5 triethyl amphetamine. Anyone got an opinion or better still experience...
Well here's a general preparation link

Last edited:
bigmac74 said:
I'm still confused, 4-fluoro's are useless because of their polarity, so why is 4-methylfluoro or 4-ethylfluoro any different? I didn't think the receptors would be that specific as to where the fluorine carbon is.

Well you got em backwards. No such thing as methylfluoro. But there is fluoromethyl, fluoroethyl, etc. One has to think of them as entire groups....i.e as a whole...not as ethyl + fluoro. The fluoroethyl and pentafluorethyl groups very much resemble the halogens (bromine, chlorine) and activity is very similar. A fluoroethyl is one group, not just ethyl with something 'seperate' on the end. Does that make sense?

haribo1..you tried 2C-N as well? I'd love to hear more....I only tried it once (a disaster) and did share a dose with a friend who found it a waste of time. But I'd love to hear your take as no other reports seem to exist.

^ The degree to which the 4-group is hydrophobic/lipophillic is one of the factors effecting binding affinity. That's why a more hydrophillic group like -NO2 (in DON) produces a lower potency drug. It doesn't matter if you have the most effective electron withdrawing group known in the 4 position, if it's not sufficiently hydrophobic it's not going to get a chance to interact

f&b,

your above answer has completely neglected to mention atomic size, not to mention functional group size. you know, steric issues.