• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos some benzodiazepines are bitter while others are tasteless. are there other flavors?

Yeah pure Codeine here is a schedule II, same class as Morphine, Fentanyl, Oxy, and Methadone.
Codeine with a Combination with NSAIDs, such as Tylenol or Ibuprofen and others are between Schedule III (3) and Schedule V (5).

What a bummer about Codeine being a Rx only drug next year for you guys.

I agree with you about the addicts. I mean what are they supposed to do? People who have been taking Codeine for years are going to get horrible withdrawal symptoms, esp the ones who take large amounts of the drug.

This KIND OF reminds me of when they changed the formulation of OxyContin from OCs to OPs.
Most of the OxyContin addicts switched to Heroin. Esp the ones who were injecting, smoking, or snorting the drug.

Imo, the change of the formulation made matters MUCH worse because Heroin is EVERYWHERE now.

OxyContin was my drug of choice back in 2009 and 2010. I loved smoking OxyContin.
But of course, with my luck, within less than a year, OCs banned. Hello OPs. OPs are GARBAGE for addicts.
I switched to Roxy's after the change with OxyContin.
Then I switched to Heroin because of the rediculous high prices of Oxy.
Now, been on Methadone since early in 2013.

I got dava brand xanax from a pharmacy its # s 109 yellow oval it has a nastey bitter chemical taste and I smell it it kinda smell like it taste is this normal for this brand xanax? Because I used to get the bars and they was just a bitter taste without out a chemically flavor

Why so the hate for diazepam? In the UK I get 10mg Actavis brand (fantastic vintage, 10mg was a good year, sublingual I'm getting milk, pebbles in the rain and just a threat of pidgeon.

But fyi you can get banana flavoured clonazepam in India!