• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma Vs Benzo's

depends which benzo... i would take 2mg of lormetazepam or 1 mg of loprazolam over 350mg of soma...

i guess i would say that 350mg of soma=(in a way) 10mg of diazepam

How does soma and benzo's together compare to soma and painkillers. Is the high nice when combined?

How does soma and benzo's together compare to soma and painkillers. Is the high nice when combined?

soma has fucked me up more then any drug has, and i have been on fent, oxy, valium, ativan, kilo, etc

two somas and i bearly can walk

only drug that has made me unable to walk and pass out

idk benzos I feel I have more control, soma, its like mass shutdown. I've taken too much of just soma and blackout walking around, but then again I've done it on benzos but I think it was less dangerous because at LEAST I had some muscle control on benzos. Rambling sorry.

I don't know...when I had such a high tolerance to benzodiazepines not any dose would get me high so I liked to change things up a bit and take Somas. I liked feeling not in control. I enjoyed the clean drunk feeling. I guess I like Soma but if I were to take a benzodiazepine now maybe I would prefer them over Soma.

soma is a good muscle relaxant, and a lousy recreational drug. sure, it fucks you up, but its not good. its like being drunk but you pass the euphoric and chatty stage you get when you start drinking and go straight to the tired, sloppy, drooling mess that usually is at 2am after a big night out. ive gotten into more trouble with soma because of how intensely it fucks me up and i feel like it takes away from opiate euphoria rather than enhance it. i would avoid soma unless its 1 pill for medical reasons, and even then would think about using an alternative. benzos, on the other hand, are much more predictable in their effects and less likely to cause you to do really stupid shit (assuming you dont take a hug dose). valium imho is superior to soma in every way and is even nice just to get a slight sense of well being and relax. soma is a drug from hell, and its not even that fun given all the attention it gets.

IMO - you get an immediate tolerance with valium. I prefer xanax. It makes me feel "normal". I have a serious muscle cramping problem in an embarassing place and I am prescribed hydro and soma. Not enough soma though. They say not to take more than 3 a day. I don't agree but what can you do. They say that 6 norco's per day is max. That is ok with me. They don't really do anything for me anymore. I used to enjoy the feeling, but that is now long gone. They do relieve pain though. I broke my shoulder about 3 months ago. I fell while cleaning the bathtub from the rim of the bathtub directly onto the top of my shoulder into an tub of very hot water and draino. God it hurt so bad. It was the most stupid thing I have ever done. I quickly got out of the boiling water and draino and got all my clothes off - drained the tub and rinsed the draino off of me. I have broken bones before, but this is by far the worse break I have had. I have broken my arms 3 times, my leg, toes (oh so painful), and fingers. A word of advise - don't break your shoulder's. It is just awful. I wake up and my shoulder is just aching and I can hardly move my arm. So when I wake up and take hydro and soma, like automatically. I have been taking xanax for over 30 years. I have a very hard time with anxiety. It started when I was in my twenties. It is by far the BEST and the ONLY med for anxiety/panic attackes. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between clonidine and clonopin. Thanks if anyone knows.

I seized on soma. Took 4 and woke up on the floor wondering what the fuck had happened.

Sorry for post, above user necroposted.

I have taken recreationally: Klonopin = great for anxiety, its a knock you out benzo, little recreational value
Xanax = Best for recreational, comes on fast, so there is a "rush" and has short half life
Soma = pretty fun, but I hate the Soma shakes.
IMO benzos are great and a must to have if you screw around with drugs, but by themselves not really euphoric
Opiates are the way to go, next stims. In either case benzos added are even better
I always have benzos, so when im out of euphoric meds, I drink a 5 hour energy, two big redbulls and pop 3-4 xanax bars (2mgs each) I have a tolerance built up. And that usually makes for movie time! or lazy, eat, couch,eat get fat time!
I covet Euphoria, and while benzos and soma will make you feel nice, there is no euphoria
somas are also unpredictable, so a direct answer XANAX, by a mile.
I have no exp. with "exotic benzos" which ive heard michael jackson liked

i'm almost asleep from 32mg of zanaflex and it's way better than the soma shuffle and shitty high and i choose benzos over both but zanaflex is up there with valium but xanax is king besides oxycodone

I don't think somas get much love out there. They are dirt cheap, when consumed alone It feels great and are most definitely recreational, although the short duration is a drawback. Following 4-5 soma I'm in a content, comfortable, and somewhat euphoric, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't carisoprodol share some similar pharmacological effects as barbiturates or is the closest we got?

Yes, tolerance builds quickly, which for me personally is a good thing. I've taken them 2-3 months daily, ran out and didn't experience any withdrawals and I have a severe benzo, gbl issues. Anyways, never tried miltown, from what I gathered, soma possesses better effects.

In terms of effect, it feels like certain characteristics of pregabalin, gbl, and benzos, except less side ffects, although it does disrupt my motor system, it's difficult totypethis. I get very shaky, but I can deal with that.