• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Soma - to relax

KarmaKomma

Greenlighter
HI y'all. Lost my old password so offline a bit. Good to be back.
I have bunch of muscle relaxers and vicodin for a serious back injury. Vicodin doenst do anything but gimme the worst constipation on earth and make me sleepy so that just piles up and I hardly use it.
The Soma tho is a life saver when Im sitting on my bumm so much with my job. On those bad days this stuff is a god send .
So heard it can give you a nice buzz and had a couple with a drink. Didnt do much - just made me sleepy like Vicodin.

What am I missing cuz always been an upper person? (Snow and X)... what the hell is this buzz everyone talking about with muscle relaxers? Even damn Xanax just puts me to sleep. WTF am I missing?

LOL

I couldn't tell you. Xanax never did anything for me except make me stupid and sleepy, never tried soma.

Soma doesn't have euphoria per se. It is a very good muscle relaxer ( it's prescribed mainly for people with MS but even those patients are getting cut off and put on tizanidine ). Had a friend that used to get them and she would hook me up now and then. I took them for sleep.

Some people overdo them and the term " soma coma " was popular. They come in 350 mg tablets and 2 is plenty. Any more than 2 or 3 and people get slurred speech and very tired. At least I did.

But for muscle relaxation they are very good. Your'e lucky to get them prescribed. Soma was also one of the 3 drugs in a 3 drug combo that people loved. One was an opioid ( forgot which one ) one was soma and I think the 3rd was an antihistamine. Not real sure. People called this the holy trinity I think.