• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Soma and questions

trolling123

Bluelighter
I'm a real chronic pain patient and was recently prescribed soma for muscle spasms and to help "enhance" my other medications.
All i gotta say is , respect these badboys... These are HIGHLY addictive and give me the most unique high out of any pill i've tried. Its like an opiate rush with a warm body high slightly similar to alcohol. Its like an opiate/alcohol mixed in a way and gives you a massive rush for about 45 mins - too an hour. High is about 2 hours total and is unlike any other drug i've tried..
So now a week since i got these and i've been taking 2-3 each morning and night... Anyone know anything about soma tolerance and WDs? I need to stop these soon because i can tell it could turn into a major problem

yeah soma is a heavy hitter and comes with some real nasty withdrawals.
first time i ever took one i had a massive etizolam addiction and soma just fuckin floored me.

Soma and opiates a real nice mix, tolerance builds quickly so be careful of upping your dose into OD territory before you get a chance to experience withdrawal. I found I'd need to take a break after only a few use as I'd have to up the dosage too much.

Soma and opiates a real nice mix, tolerance builds quickly so be careful of upping your dose into OD territory before you get a chance to experience withdrawal. I found I'd need to take a break after only a few use as I'd have to up the dosage too much.
I've been using about 2 in the morning and 2 at night every day for about 7-8 days now... I think i should start dropping off them. What are OD territory doses for soma??

yeah soma is a heavy hitter and comes with some real nasty withdrawals.
first time i ever took one i had a massive etizolam addiction and soma just fuckin floored me.
I've had an oxy addiction and this has helped me drop my oxycodone dose , but now im pretty addicted to the feeling of soma. How long do you think it would take to develop a physical dependence?? Been using about 4 a day for 8 days now and not sure what the OD doses are and how serious the WD could really be

These honestly are more addictive than alcohol and benzos for me. Literally on par with oxycodone and lasts longer even for me than the oxy does. Half my oxy dose and 2 - 2 1/2 soma has me going harddddd for about 2 solid hours where the oxy alone would be about an hour. With the soma too i get a decent hour cooldown where it still feels nice..

I never felt comfortable using more than 3 at a time, and it depends on how much oxy your mixing with it. I'd really try and cut down on how often you use the soma, it won't always feel so good. You'll probably appreciate them more if you take a break every couple of days

I agree. I've been a pretty faithful once-a-weeker with either rec drugs or alcohol and generally speaking I feel like that keeps tolerance in check. Not so with Soma. I've definitely noticed a decreased effect since I started it a couple months ago. Gradually increased up to 3 pills and even with that the effects are pretty mild now. I'm not going any higher because I know it won't end well.

I agree. I've been a pretty faithful once-a-weeker with either rec drugs or alcohol and generally speaking I feel like that keeps tolerance in check. Not so with Soma. I've definitely noticed a decreased effect since I started it a couple months ago. Gradually increased up to 3 pills and even with that the effects are pretty mild now. I'm not going any higher because I know it won't end well.
Damn... 2-3 os what ive been using daily for a week straight. need to stop before my tolerance is crazy