• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Solvent for fur-fentanyl

J

J95user

Got 1g recently. Tried 30ml sterile saline. No go. Still have same amount of white crystals stuck at bottom and floating. Added 50% PG. helped a tiny amount. Emailed vendor to ask if this was HCl or freebase. Response was it could be either. Added 10ml standard otc white vinegar. No change.
Suggestions?
Despite the floaters I tried shaking real well to make a suspension and using by a number of standard ROAs to no effect. Yes I know this is bad harm reduction.
I'm on sub 16/day maint but haven't dosed in 4 days. That's usually long enough. Heck with higher dose gel fent patches I can break through using sublingual no matter how long since I dosed (I won't state the amount of gel it takes). For comparison at this point 10 U4 iv provides a rush (then nothing).

If this crap won't dissolve I won't be able to use it.

Off topic I used to have an account but have only lurked for many years, guess it got flushed.
Thanks.

If it's even Fu-F it's probably the freebase considering how bad it apparently dissolves, but if you tried to dissolve the entire gram, 30 ml water was probably a bit little... and vinegar should have helped but normal vinegar is a dilute acetic acid mixture and 1 gram of product to salt is quite a bit...

You're making a mess by adding all those things together making it more difficult to properly dissolve imo... alcohol or citric acid should have helped.

But part of these scenarios lead to uninjectable solutions.