• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Solo acid trip?

Ya I ended up talking on the phone, and listening to Shpongle, Bluetech, Tool, and shulman Tonight I am taking 5 instead of the 2 last night, and i'm going to watch the matrix (while waiting for it to hit) then either Alice in wonderland (never seen it on a hallucinogen suprisengly) or austin powers, then draw, then make some music in either garage band or FL Then play some DOOM

Tripping two nights in a row is pretty pointless in my experience. Even increasing the dose, the magic still isn't there.

Did this last night. I didn't have much communication with anyone at all until towards the end of the trip. For about 2 hours I was sure time became nonlinear. Still trying to digest everything that happened, but I'm not sure if it was all too productive or not yet. Well, actually, I'm sure the things that went through in my head last night paved the way for a DMT experience I'm soon gonna be having.
I shouldn't have taken green tea + 5-HTP at the end for rest though, that seems to have killed the afterglow in exchange for some sleepy time. I'm definitely not gonna be doing that the next time.

I prefer tripping with friends, but when I'm alone: Take a shower! Go outside! Listen to amazing music or something you never tried tripping before.

It's acid, it's gonna be a fun time. Just remember that and go about your day laughing your ass off!

Go outside and walk around in nature or in the nice weather.

Do normal everyday things that you'd do sober while on LSD but don't drive.

All the times I tripped on LSD I did it solo. Even in college when I would do it before classes twice a year for an entire at the start of each semester I would be around people but I was the only person on LSD.

Tripping two nights in a row is pretty pointless in my experience. Even increasing the dose, the magic still isn't there.

I ended up taking 10 on accident (dealer double dropped my cubes lol) and well to say the least, WOW. haha, kicked me on my ass, at first i was like wtf? Then once i got past the point of trying to fight it (first 30 minutes) then i layed down, put some music on, and as i felt, went mad :D haha not literally, but i felt mad because i was writing, and drawing and making all these ideas and theories and i felt like a mad scientist all night haha. But all in all, it was amazing :)

Soviet-era Russian cartoons - Things like Winnie the Pooh (Vinni Puh) and Alice in Wonderland are incredible. The art style and stream of consciousness nature of them are just wonderful.

That makes sense, Will eating kill the trip? I've taken acid a LOT of times, and for some reason (i haven't dosed since november) this time that i am frying, i am really confused at all the possibilites of how i feel, at first it was really intense and visual fuck, now it's more in the head and things look like i've stared at a light and can't look at things to well and it's only 3:22 minutes into the trip :/ So i know acid lasts 12, but why is it going down now?

3 minutes in? or 3 hours?

3 hours sounds normal for the first "phase" of the peak to end, you may still be peaking but now you are in the 2nd phase of peaking, or if you took weak acid you may just be desiring it to be stronger