View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Solo acid trip?

Clusterone666

Bluelighter
What are some things people do while frying solo? I can't exactly get in a meditative state at the moment, but I would be able to around 6 hours into the trip, But i'm wondering what people do on LSD when there by themselves?
Or that they like to do?

listen to music and dance.
sit and think
laugh at absurdities

i dunno, anything really. You wont be bored on LSD.

I am listening to music, and i'm talking to people, but something just feels "missing" idk what it is, and it feels like my acid went away, but in reality it comes on waves, and it's really confusing because I hate this part of the wave because i want to take more, But idk. Either way it feels good.

I do the same things I do for fun as I do when I'm not tripping. If I take too much I'll lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling for a few hours while I think.

That makes sense, Will eating kill the trip? I've taken acid a LOT of times, and for some reason (i haven't dosed since november) this time that i am frying, i am really confused at all the possibilites of how i feel, at first it was really intense and visual fuck, now it's more in the head and things look like i've stared at a light and can't look at things to well and it's only 3:22 minutes into the trip :/ So i know acid lasts 12, but why is it going down now?

If you believe the trip is weakening, it will. Your mind makes it real. Have faith in your ability to master your reality and you will be able to control anything.

Ah ok, that helped a lot, i'm going to turn on the blacklight and listen to music, see if that makes things better :D

I just go wild .

Listen to music, smoke , watch movies .
Eating fruit is the best hen tripping .sooo fresh :)

Yeah watch fun videos, listen to awesome music, etc.

Smoke a bowl to kick it up a notch unless you don't normally smoke, in which case, don't smoke.

haha ya i don't like smoking :/ i tried smoking while rolling the other day and made me sick, but i've come to the conclusion that all drugs for me are short acting :/

i honestly think that somethings missing. acid lasts WAY long then 3 hours. on any meds?

Nope, I haven't done anything but MDMA in the last week, but i've done acid a LOT, and just this year recently (only this year to) all drugs last half the time or less than they should, but they hit WAY harder than others. And nvm to the 3 hours thing, i popped some music on and i'm feeling the acid :) It just stopped being visual, and the LSD mind high is gone to :( that's my favorite part, but i still got the auditory music part.

you could just be headfucked.Maybe you are thinking too much about it, if you just forget the fact you have dosed maybe you will get another wave and maybe get some more visuals?Acid feeds off your imagination.. just let it do its job :)

Last edited:
I try to live my sober life. I've done most things i do sober on acid because of it. Shopping, cooking, eating its fun to see how different these things appear when your tripping. I dont recommend doing it unless your very experienced since stuff like talking to your parents might make you crazy haha.

reading people's responses to this, how manageable is acid?

i've only done mushrooms as far as psychadelics go, and have definitely gone through some mindfucks, but have never been the type to lose control on any substance really.

LEGOS FTW.
Legos and music.
Along with any instruments you have.
Books are great. Staring at your wall...staring at anything.

Ya I ended up talking on the phone, and listening to Shpongle, Bluetech, Tool, and shulman :) Tonight I am taking 5 instead of the 2 last night, and i'm going to watch the matrix (while waiting for it to hit) then either Alice in wonderland (never seen it on a hallucinogen suprisengly) or austin powers, then draw, then make some music in either garage band or FL :) Then play some DOOM :)
But another thing, what's a good game i could play online (like online games like kongregate or flashplayer or w/e) That gives me a sense of accomplishment? ( I love those games tripping it makes me SO happy and i feel like i'm 5 again :))

I love solo tripping on acid. I usually do it an night, lie on my bed in complete darkness and have pink floyd or syd barrett playing with my eyes closed.
It's the most intense experience I can have,