Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Solid pink/purple pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

cump0se

Greenlighter
Got two of these from SWIM. She told me they were X, but recently SWIM has been shitting people out of money. No logos, just heart cut-outs
View them HERE

got-these-anyone-know-if-theyre-good-or-not

9f2f60bf

We will never be able to tell you what exactly is in the pill or what pill it is. Trying to tell you this can be dangerous, because in the event we are wrong you could be ingesting a dangerous chemical thinking it is safe. Because of this we can't help you identify substances. Buy a testkit, that way you will be able to tell yourself if those pills indeed contain MDMA. If you want some names of good vendors for testkits, send me a PM.

Also have a look over at www.pillreports.com and search for "pink heart", this can give you an indication of what is in those pills if they have been documented before. www.ecstasydata.org is also good for this, but pillreports is more up to date. This is however only an indication, an extra confirmation, you really need to test them yourself. Sorry man but you understand why we can't help you with this. Always always test it yourself, whatever ANYONE says, trust only your own eyes and you shall be rolling happily ever after

Oh by the way, SWIM is not needed. It doesn't really protect you and it makes your text hard to read through. "I" will suffice, if you don't mention any ongoing criminal activities or details of past ones there's no danger of prosecution anyways

*edit* Haha that is actually pretty nicely written Brendles. Would be nice to have a bluelight minstrel. Are you up for it? I believe I have a lute somewhere here =D

Last edited:
I SHALL NOW SING YOU THE SONG OF BLUELIGHT!

"Forst verily, thine friend,
a conconction besmirched of character
holds no light upon the screening of a sea of eyes
for the treats you hold may but be just pez mould'n to thine beating heart."

Lol, no but for reals, that could be anything. That could literally be candy hearts. Go buy a test kit. 30 bucks on dancesafe. ~10 bucks on ebay sometime.

I second folley, find someone with a kit or order one online before you even consider ingesting them.

They're a nice combo of Arsenic and Potassium Cyanide.

I lied. Truth is I have no fkn idea. Neither do you. None of us do. Might as well take what I said as fact though - at least that way you won't eat them without proving me wrong.

Nobody can identify what's in a pill by how it looks... Get a test kit and use PillReports.

Status
Not open for further replies.