• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

softening the second half (comedown) of an lsd trip...also Al-LAd?

I find the comedown to be an essential part of my trip. A time to bring my trip full circle in a sense. During the peak it's hard to make sense of everything at once but during the comedown I can tie up the loose ends encountered during the peak

I agree.

Typically when I take LSD, the transitions between events are so seamless that when I try to focus on any one single event, the whole trip kind of blends together. Even the come-up is usually almost unnoticeable (which I find amazing, considering the massive shift in mentality). Once I hit that second stage of the trip, though, things start falling back into place as a sense of "normality" returns. During the comedown of my last LSD trip, my friend and I were already reminiscing on the experience while we were still tripping!

I do understand where OP comes from though. The first few hours of the trip are always so mystical, profound, and awe-inspiring. But once it hits stage two of the trip, things get very weird and alien. I'd imagine benzos or alcohol would be sufficient in taking the edge off, however I've never taken any until around the 10-12 hour mark when I'm ready to sleep. I just feel like it's a shame to miss out on any of the experience, because honestly everything about LSD is just wonderful.

Eat around the 8 hour mark and meditate. This always helps me. A friend of mine takes Xanax but I hate mixing drugs, unless it is weed.

Ewwwww nightwish???? If you want a real experience try NIGHTBRINGER.....sorry im a bit bias and prefer orthodox traditional black metal.

I gotta comment further on this. Hellbringer are okay but if you wanna get hardcore you need a good Bee Gees video. I'm talkin bout Bee Gees LIVE, down and dirty.