Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

soft molly Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigazznugz

Bluelighter
hey everybody I just wanted to ask a question,somebody I know got done molly and they are a little concerned.I have always been able to get hard crystals, this is not the case with this batch.I rolled on Monday so I did a little bit before I left I know that is it is too soon to do any more.but after doing 50 milligrams my eyes were very very dilated.and I also did that got this feeling on the top of your head sometimes right after you sniff some. anybody got any advice with this o don't have a reagent test so Idk

Nope no one will have any idea here. This threads against the rule as without using a test kit yourself you won't know. This threads gonna get closed

if I'm breaking a ruled sorry mod I'm not looking to identify the substance as just wondering if anybody experience with this polymorph or came across this before has seen similar product

No matter how you disguise it, it's definitely substance I.D. You already said yourself you don't know because you don't have a test kit. Same applies for us. Get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.