• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v9 ~ Kreppel/Doughnut appreciation Plaza - Token bowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to BL shrine..
didn't know what happened.
:( for his family.
could be any one of us..
could be any one of our families.
<3 OD

the last time most of my family saw me..
i was od'ing on the bathroom floor..

it was more than a minute ago..

i rarely think about it..tbh..
maybe i should.

wassup guys?

just awoke from an 18 hr slumber and damn do i feel good. just need to get my morphine into me and i'll be ready to pick up a few things from the shop for dinner tonight - lasagne.

how are we all today?

rip transcendance:(

Let's go bears. Even living in dallas, I'm screw the cowboys. My h dealer is a bears fan. Wonder if there will be stronger product if they win tonight hana

I haven't been to dallas in a minute...I think the last time I went was for a rush concert in 2010...Ya, cause that was the last time I hung out with my really good friend that moved there. Wanted to go see Coheed on 8-17, but ended up in the BHC the week before and didn't get out until the 14th...Maybe I'll get to go see Dethklok, the Black Dahlia Murder, Machine Head, and All That Remains on 11-30...and I'll be 21 then :D.

The one issue is making the 2.5 hour drive in my '84 Olds...mother fucker gets about 10-12 MPG highway lol...

Captain Heroin, what do you think is the ideal "cooker"/mixer for heroin (I get black tar that sometimes needs a little heat [not bubbling] to help get that ball of tar to dissolve). I just am not the biggest fan of using spoons. Or i need to get a wider a spoon that isn't also thicker metal.

The cookers they hand out at the needle exchange here work just fine.

f699f7e6-578a-11df-abb7-001cc4c03286.preview-300.jpg

Pictured is the cooker type that I have used in the past, this person has also included a twist tie as a handle (the needle exchange out here hands those out too), in case you want to add heat to BTH.

When I was IVing BTH, I never used heat; just pushed the water over the dope until it dissolved fully.

fuck yes. dr pepper were in stok @ the store so i got me some to rid my ailments. my disability pension didn't go through so i'm a little broke until tomorrow:( time to eat pastries and perhaps a little light reading while i get under dads skin.

I wish they had needle exchanges here. Sadly they don't.

I guess I need to chop up the tar just a little bit rather than throwing a ball of tar into the water. I hate the idea of heating h, but I guess some of its a little impatience with tar.

I wish they had needle exchanges here. Sadly they don't.

I guess I need to chop up the tar just a little bit rather than throwing a ball of tar into the water. I hate the idea of heating h, but I guess some of its a little impatience with tar.

Yeah dude, just take your time. Keep sucking the water back up and pushing it over the dope, and it'll melt. :)

Maybe I'll get to go see Dethklok, the Black Dahlia Murder, Machine Head, and All That Remains on 11-30...and I'll be 21 then :D.

The one issue is making the 2.5 hour drive in my '84 Olds...mother fucker gets about 10-12 MPG highway lol...

seriously, dude, if you've yet to see machine head in concert - phil anselmo and rob flynn side by side shredding, ofmg - the fuel consumption shouldn't even come into the equation. the band put on an absolutely amazing, almost flawless performance. it'll be a memory etched in your brain for life:) do eeet, brother. start saving now!

i'll disown you if you don't make it. srsly.

I still don't even know who you are! lmao...

And it's hard to save when you have no job, no govt. funded check, and no other source of income lol...

I may be getting some dope tomorrow for helping my friend out when he was getting super sick, so I'll try something new tomorrow. I'll try cutting the tar up into smaller chunks, getting a glass container with curved edges that are a little bit tall to put it in, and swirl the mixture. Treat it more like I'm in a chem lab than a junkie trying to get a shot in me asap. I admit sometimes when I'm prepping my shot I start sweating (partially from running around the house - washing my hands/arms, getting a fresh cotton, getting rubbing alcohol, getting my elastic band that I use for a tourniquet, my spoon, and my mixing tool).

I'm not old enough to get food stamps while living with my parents...also...how are food stamps going to help me get to a doctor? lol

edit; err...concert...sorry, pain is really bugging me atm lol...

I may be getting some dope tomorrow for helping my friend out when he was getting super sick, so I'll try something new tomorrow. I'll try cutting the tar up into smaller chunks, getting a glass container with curved edges that are a little bit tall to put it in, and swirl the mixture. Treat it more like I'm in a chem lab than a junkie trying to get a shot in me asap. I admit sometimes when I'm prepping my shot I start sweating (partially from running around the house - washing my hands/arms, getting a fresh cotton, getting rubbing alcohol, getting my elastic band that I use for a tourniquet, my spoon, and my mixing tool).

Are your veins hard to find or something? I never use a tourniquet.

I'm not old enough to get food stamps while living with my parents...also...how are food stamps going to help me get to a doctor? lol

Where I live, on two days of the week, you can go see a doctor for free at the needle exchange.

I doubt there's an equivalent where you live, but that's what I would do where I live.

When you apply for food stamps you can also apply for health care, I'm not sure if you would qualify or not, but it's an option that some people qualify for. That's how it is in California anyways - not sure if there is anything like that in Texas.

Also, when you apply for food stamps, some of it is cash that you could use to see a doctor. Just saying.

Some veins are, and I like to rotate, so it makes finding veins easier. Not many of mine stick out, so it def helps. I like to get it done quick and easy, cuz I'll start getting frustrated/anxious the longer I spend trying to IV a shot. I always let it go before I shoot up of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.