• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v8. Tokenname <3 XXXYYY ~ Please Report To The Principals Office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A trip into hyperspace does sound great right now.

i need to get some mushrooms this weekend. its ben to dam long and i mushrooms are hands down my favorite drug

I aaaaaam soooo exited to shoot up tomorrow. omg, I can't wait for some solid black tar heroin up in my vein. Registering that syringe, watching the blood darken that ice tea liquid, then the push forward of the plunger. Over the next few seconds everything relaxes. Life slows. I smile, I laugh and laugh because I can't see straight. I try watching a tv show in bed and barely can see, but I'm so happy. I was about as happy as when I was in love.

My mom said to me that she has four great kids........ yet here I am shooting up heroin in her house 3-4 times a week. Damn that hurt a little bit. she doesn't realize that one of her kids, no matter how smart (I honestly feel next to my second oldest brother, I'm tied for first as the smartest kid in the family), I'm am not a good kid. but a failure. None of this has anything to do with drugs. Certain drugs/timing of certain drug use were the response to my mental illnesses when I couldn't take any more. I'm working on slowly fixing this shit, but its hard when you got parents still around when you are a complete adult. When I should only be worrying about how things make me feel, not how it effects my parents. I've been pushing hard to try and find a job recently. I've applied to over 50 different places and still yet to hear shit...

I can't wait for that damn shot of heroin to relax me, to allow me to not feel the guilt that I feel everyday damn day. The guilt that I shouldn't have. I have mental issues that cause me to suck at the things I love most. I need to not hate myself but try harder. damn you alcohol. I need DMT so I can say this all in my head.

sipping on a few IPA's while hooking into some calamari and fish.

winning.

butters creamy goo! hahahahahahahahah lololol

....this is cum...

Its just point up, cuz Jesus is your friend..

Well I did cut my own hair. I kinda wanted to see if I could do it and make it look nice, with out spending 17+ bucks. I still didn't go buy any dope with the money even though I did want to. Instead I spent 4 dollars and am getting drunk. Thank you 40oz Steel Reserve 8.1% and a 16oz Heineken (5% probably?).

20mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
16oz heineken atm

starting the 40oz now.

Ironically my mom just asked how much was the hair cut. Luckily I did my research and hopefully played it off real well.

Hell yeah! Saving the money for food/necessities FTW. %)

And cutting your own hair - priceless. =D For everything else, there's master card.

For real though, I love cutting my own hair. I would never pay anyone to do it again.

cloudy, you made that sound so good. I've been sitting up in the dark since quarter of 3, squirming in my chair and waiting for the day to start so I can get some d or at the very least some fucking poppy seeds. It'd be nice to get that high but I'd settle for just feeling ok and slightly relaxed.

I've been thinking lately about trying to get on lyrica, wondering if that'll make me just comfortable enough so that I don't resort to opiates and benzos anymore. I've been trying to get a psychiatrist appoint and give it a shot, but that ain't happening anytime soon.

butters creamy goo! hahahahahahahahah lololol

....this is cum...

Its just point up, cuz Jesus is your friend..
hahahaha. I think southpark does push it alittel far sometimes. its funny but people drinking gatorade bottles of a littel boys jizz is just to much for me lol.

i did think that when randy found out what it rely was, was halearious.

also when the reff is like "fuck it its a feild goal"

and your post about shooting up DOES NOT help me trying to quit my "weekend addiction" you bastard lol

Well I just had to take a drug test. I knew it was coming even though it was random. I'm worried it might show trace morphine from heroin. I last used on monday, then did like a threshold shot (cotton shot admittedly) on tuesday. I took the test this morning. I know no drug test questions, so I'm not asking anything. Just saying I'm hoping I'm fine. I got my methadone script refilled today thankfully, and I'll be heading down to get some heroin a bit later today. Probably in an hour or two. Can't wait for a shot.

Well I just had to take a drug test. I knew it was coming even though it was random. I'm worried it might show trace morphine from heroin. I last used on monday, then did like a threshold shot (cotton shot admittedly) on tuesday. I took the test this morning. I know no drug test questions, so I'm not asking anything. Just saying I'm hoping I'm fine. I got my methadone script refilled today thankfully, and I'll be heading down to get some heroin a bit later today. Probably in an hour or two. Can't wait for a shot.

Damn... good luck man.

I will if any issues come up.

Anyway, I'm about to leave to go down with my friend to pick up. Can't wait to have a shot in me. Wish I had some weed or ketamine to go with, but h is good on its own.

New southpark??!?! fuck yeah.

I'm thinking Sometime next week when I have my full methadone script and full alprazolam script, I'm going to go for a 800mcg 25I-NBOMe trip. I got a lot of shit that pops up in my head (not super negative or positive) that I think I want to dive into. I wish I had some DMT though. DMT I think may be my favorite psychedelic (excluding dissociatives and even then... a close call). I could use a DMT trip soooo bad. I fat smack in the face, a dance with world, and session of tears for life. (<--- inspired by a 4.5 hit lsd trip (best blotters I've ever had) + 35mg dmt smoked then 10mg dmt smoked then 75-80mg smoked)

DMT smoked at peak of 800ug lsd rivals

200mg methoxetamine at height of 12mg 2c-p insufflated

And 2ct-2, and 300mg ketamine at the peak after a four point back suspension (hanging from hooks).

The promised keepers.

We don't allow discussion of drug testing or how to beat tests, posts have been UA'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.