• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction (Social) OD Social v.6 (VI) - It's okay eat fish, cos they don't have any feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing great! I feel good and happy. My meds are working and I feel like I could do anything I want today :)

This is very rare for me. Lol!!

that's awesome! I'm coming down from my jointy but I'm having a buddy over who spoke of hashish, and purple, frankincense and myrrh!

Woot solid drug day for me. Only lame part was hitting traffic cuz of an accident, but we were there before it got super backed up, so managed to only waste 20 mins in traffic. Smooth sailing home though.

I shot up three bags of H, and man it was better than the last batch. Wish I had more but whatever. I took 1mg of kpins, 100mg of tramadol this morning, and 10mg of methadone nasal (water line filtered) as well all before getting the dope and coming back. Once back I took 75mg of diphenhydramine, then the shot of h 20 mins later. I then got offered to smoke some crystal meth (shards). I took three hits (wish I had one more due to tolerance). I love meth with opioids more than coke or crack (and the quality of the crack isn't that good thatmy junky friend gets. I was happy his bro pulled out the glass dick and the shards. I'm feeling legit as fuck.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hell yeah cloudy living up to your name I see, blowing clouds bro?

I bet your feeling fly as fuck. Tis a great combo, but I prefer the oral ROA.

Interestingly following a shockingly similar dosing pattern this AM (10done 100tram but no benzos ;) )

don't take tramadol with meth without klonopin or another strong anticonvulsant.

Take it easy dude :)

Yeah generally I prefer oral, but it wasn't my meth. I'm glad I got to try meth + heroin as one of my favorite combos is oxymorphone and meth (I took ~20-23 mg of oxymorphone with one desoxyn 5mg pill oral). Oxymorphone is so much better than heroin anyway, even IVd, so with the meth it was unbelievable even with so little and when I had a amp tolerance. I honestly wish I had oxymorphone to snort instead of heroin. The rush of h is good and all but the high isn't like oxymorphone. To bad oxymorphone isn't cheap nor that available atleast for me. I love the 8 hour high it gives me, and the sedation rocks. It's the only opioid right now that can sedate me that heavy.

Anyway yeah love meth + opioids. Not that big of a fan of opioids and coke base or not.

I wish I've been able to use meth more often in the past but only used it twice before today. I've done plenty of amphetamine and meth is so much better. Honestly I rather deal with junkies than tweakers as well so I never hunted that hard. I may buy a small bag in the next month or so when money isn't an issue. It's nice knowing I know someone who knows where to get meth, and that I know where the dope house is (haven't been introduced yet, but I did talk to the dealer today cuz he had to bounce out his house in the middle of the deal with my junky friend, to reup (took 5mins to reup lol), so he talked to me for a sec to tell me he's brb and I should roll around the block.). I don't plan on being in this area for to much longer so, I'm not that worried about having connects to mainly hard drugs. When I move all I'll have is the ability to get weed, but I almost stopped. Also want to get serious when I move and avoid drugs besides at a party or weed once or twice a week. When I get back to school (hopefully, just got 1.5 years left) I'm going to be sober besides any meds for my neurological issues because I'm taking no chances next time in school. I already had my party college days, hard party days, so no need to start up the party college days again. I'll havemy gpa restarted so the rest of the classes will help decide if ican go to grad school (I want a 3.8).

Watching the newest episode of bb right now. Had to with meth in me

Don't worry about the tramadol. I know what's good with it and the risks.

oxyM > H all day every day. I wish there was a better form of it, like if some pharmaceutical company flooded the market with TINY 10mg IR oxymorphone tablets that would be epic!.

I've been trying to compare the rushes of IV h and IV hydromorphone, and I feel honestly h's rush is better. I wish I had a bigger shot today like 3.5 or 4 (3.5 of today's stuff would be legit) bags but that 3 bag shot was so nice. Oddly it seemed to hit 5 to 15 seconds faster today. I like the rush but really I'm not much of a rush man. I prefer serenity on a warm fluffy cloud that lasts and lasts. When I first did methadone, it was my fav opioid because I got great euphoria off it as well as a 9 hour nod. I'd also wake up feeling fine the next day with likeno craving, so it seemed perfect. Use it to much, to high of a dose (or to big of a tolerance), to often, and the magic left. Nowi just get a solid buzz. Oxymorphone moved To number one once that happened.

Thanks! Just paid $75 to get my car towed like 10 miles, this is the feeling of winnning right? lol, I got a new script for methocarbamol so mix that with some oxycodone and maybe I'll be feeling nicer.

sorry tc..

there's always something..always...always.

<3token

Hey...your name looks familiar... I think I know you??

Whats up folks, been lurkin for a while; loaded up on some hydro (opiate noob, i suppose) ...Hope everyone is enjoying a safe, happy friday night..

Thanks! Just paid $75 to get my car towed like 10 miles, this is the feeling of winnning right?

This past winter I made the bad choice of taking a back road while going to visit a friend, and hit a spot of black ice and went off the road. No damage to the car at the time and more importantly my passenger and myself were fine.

Fast forward to today, apparently the alignment got fucked then but I didn't notice because there was no shake or drift. One of my brand new tires has worn down to the cords and basically I have to replace it immediately or it's very likely to blow out.

Tomorrow = alignment and then a new tire = money I really don't have to be spending. So I can relate and that blows, just know you aren't alone.

Hope everyone is enjoying a safe, happy friday night..
Same to all, I'm having a fairly fun night just chilling at my friends house and then spending the night. Though they are playing madden now which I dislike, so for the moment bL it is.

Same to all, I'm having a fairly fun night just chilling at my friends house and then spending the night. Though they are playing madden now which I dislike, so for the moment bL it is.

madden? not involved? c'mon mannnnn!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.