❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Media and Getting Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
Any of you ever have your partner, be able to wake up early like 7AM and right away go to social media, posting upon it that early, but yet you ask your partner to get up that early for you, to come over and see you, and they don't do that? What do you think of this type of situation.

You can't change people, control people, or force them to do what you want them to do exactly when you want them to do it.

Maybe they woke up just to piss, went online, and then went back to sleep? Or got something to eat, and took a shower, and have other plans that they made that don't include their partner? Or maybe they want some time and space completely away from their partner?

I'm OK with a partner doing this as it's their life, and my first sentence explains it all.

Last edited:
^ yep. and maybe a thousand other things.

mikumiku, i think you have some very specific ideas of how people - and in particular your partner - are supposed to act in certain circumstances. then, when they don't act that way, you come on bluelight and post vague, passive-aggressive questions looking for validation that you're right and he's wrong.

alasdair

My ex used to wake up and the first thing he would do was scroll through Facebook when we were lying together. It didn't bother me because I knew it wouldn't be an all day thing. He was checking in and that's it.

When social media starts to interfere with your relationship when you're supposed to spend quality time together, that's a problem. I made a mistake chatting with people on social media instead of being present with my man in the past and he called me out on it. It's just I had A LOT more in common with people online than I did with him. So anyway, it's rude to let that interfere with your relationship.

I think you have got to be by far the most annoying kid on blue light. There is no way you are 28 and if you truely are there is something very wrong with you. You should try more age appropriate sites with posters on the same maturity level as yourself and perhaps you will find the validation you are so desperate for.

I am not a kid, I am an adult and I really am 28 and all of these topics I post about are all true.

This can't be real. There's just no way. If this girl is for real, I really reeeeeally feel sorry for her.

OP, what do you do for a living? You said you're 28 so I assume you work?

I am not a kid, I am an adult and I really am 28 and all of these topics I post about are all true.
ok. so thoughts on this:
mikumiku, i think you have some very specific ideas of how people - and in particular your partner - are supposed to act in certain circumstances. then, when they don't act that way, you come on bluelight and post vague, passive-aggressive questions looking for validation that you're right and he's wrong.
alasdair

I don't work or go to school just stay at home, being online and watching TV. Applying to jobs on and off but have had no luck with landing a job.

how do you pay your rent? food? other bills?

you chose to ignore my (armchair) analysis twice. do i draw the obvious conclusion?

alasdair

I wake up every morning bang my girl sensually creampieing that vag shower workout eat go to work.

Woohoo

Any of you ever have your partner, be able to wake up early like 7AM and right away go to social media, posting upon it that early, but yet you ask your partner to get up that early for you, to come over and see you, and they don't do that? What do you think of this type of situation.
Sounds to me like he doesn't like you as much as you think he does.

He probably has several other girls on the go.

I don't work or go to school just stay at home, being online and watching TV. Applying to jobs on and off but have had no luck with landing a job.

thats is why you are so obsessed with this dude.

get some hobbies and get out of the house and off the internet.

you sound like you do no physical activity. this is a problem for you health wise and will also contribute to your anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.